• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aladdin 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aladdin 2015 Merchandise
I'm really excited! Aladdin is one of my absolute favorites! I think it will be a very successful bluray release for Disney. One because people having been waiting for so long to have this movie on bluray. And two because of Robin Williams' passing there will be a lot of nostalgia and people wanting this movie because of him.I really hope there is some good Jafar merchandise. He is my favorite! An Art of Aladdin and Jasmine collection would be great. I hope the LE Jasmine doll looks good. Disney usually does a good job with Jasmine dolls so she should be stunning. Would love LE dolls for Aladdin, Jafar anf Geine as well!

Last edited:
If they follow with the last few years and do collections maybe there will be Jasmine with a few outfits as a regular size doll, plush, mini-doll, etc. I think the LE will also be in blue but I'm very curious what else they might do - Aladdin is a possibility, maybe Genie or Jafar too?

I think LE Genie stuff of some kind is definitely going to happen seeing he is one of the biggest parts of the film's marketing (I am praying we will get a limited edition replica of the lamp). Seeing Robin Williams also passed last year, I think it would be only appropriate to give the Genie some attention. I am hoping that they have a tribute to him of some kind on the special features of the Diamond Edition, kind of like what they did for the "Nine Old Men" on the special features for the Peter Pan Diamond Edition or at the very least have an "in memory of" picture at the end of the film like what they did when they had the special TV broadcast of the film in his honor.

I think its safe to say that we will get an Aladdin doll as well, because I wouldn't make a lot of sense to make a doll of Jasmine and not make a doll of the main character that shares the name of the film lol.

I think a replica of the lamp is pretty much a given... and if Disney doesn't make one then they truly don't know what they're doing...
Also, if we get a Cinderella slipper that is limited to 500, then we can get a LE Lamp.

I REALLY want a Jafar doll. They have so many of the female villanesses...but no male representation. Jafar would look phenomenal if they did him correctly.

I'm sure they'll make an LE Aladdin doll. They've made dolls of Prince Eric and Prince Philip who weren't even the main character in the film, so I'm sure they'll make an LE Aladdin. I'm really excited for them- I only an LE 17" Elsa and Anna because I mostly collect the designers and I don't have room for the 17" dolls, but I do love Aladdin very much and the Jasmine and Aladdin DFDC are so freaking gorgeous that I'll probably make an exception. They're one of my favourite sets of dolls and characters! An LE lamp would be amazing too! And I know they did the Beauty and the Beast stained glass tapestry, so I'm really hoping they do the same with Carpet's design. I love that design and imo a beach towel is not enough, it NEEDS to be in a blanket/tapestry.

I REALLY REALLY hope Disney makes a Jasmine doll in her purple dress . . . please! I would buy her without thinking twice! I think she would be gorgeous! And besides, we need more purple with these 17 inch dolls!

Only problem I see with Jafar is that he is a lot taller than other characters and it wouldn't look right if he's the same size as other 2...

If a Blu-ray release is planned, I think DS will give us plenty of heads up on its pre-order. Would be amazing to have Genie and Jafar as a set and Aladdin and Abu as a set (like Fawn). And Jasmine in purple with Rajah!

Aladdin is not a huge favorite for me, but I think these dolls have the potential to be absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see what DS comes up with!

They advertised the Aladdin release this year on the Big Hero 6 and The Neverbeast DVD's. I think it is safe to say we will get dolls and tsums.

Well 101 Dalmations was one of the first set to be released as tsum tsum as part of tsum tsum Tuesday of every month. I bet you they would totally do Aladdin & I have a feeling Japan would get it first then North America. Ugh too many possibilities for Aladdin, would love the whole gang in tsum tsums including Sultan, Iago, & maybe other minor characters in the movies.

Now what I really wonder if they'll do lots merchandise for Carpet. Carpet is an important part of the movie & you really don't see that much merchandise of that character. I would be in love to see a fleece throw of the carpet design, that would be awesome!

Of course I'm excited to see all Aladdin merchandise for all the characters, especially the LE dolls, pins, & stuffies! :D

I have a feeling that we will see all of the dolls in their boxes before the D23 Expo in August, as D23 released a video on the 1st of August in 2013 that showed us all of the Little Mermaid dolls before Ursula and Eric were announced.

Considering we're getting Hans, I can see Jafar coming out this year.

As for Jasmine, Disney would pull an LE Aurora and make Jasmine in the same costume but different colors ("Blue" and Red) with mininal accessory and hairstyle changes.

Aladdin is mandatory.

D23 has never done D23 exclusive 17" LE dolls so there is a first time for everything. Maybe a purple dress Jasmine would be the case here.

Considering we're getting Hans, I can see Jafar coming out this year.

As for Jasmine, Disney would pull an LE Aurora and make Jasmine in the same costume but different colors ("Blue" and Red) with mininal accessory and hairstyle changes.

Aladdin is mandatory.

D23 has never done D23 exclusive 17" LE dolls so there is a first time for everything. Maybe a purple dress Jasmine would be the case here.

So I'm not alone on this..but for the red slave Jasmine I'm pretty sure half of us would die.

I would totally get a Rajah Tsum Tsum :) And I'd hope too for some Carpet stuff! Aladdin is not a favourite but it's in the top ten for me and I love the carpet ha ha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back