• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aladdin 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this on tumblr!!!! (x)

alanimators%20doll.jpg

Oh man...I REALLY want to like him, but he looks so creepy! Its probably just the photos and he probably looks a lot better in person, but I am really not feeling him.

Mmmmmm I'm not sure about that Animators doll either..... I thoght they had forget the collection and that we wont receive more until Moana so it's a surprise :) I like Abu :-D and I like the clothes. It's like Kristoff: cute but not amazing like girls. Maybe it's their hair....
When do you think it will be out?

I personally love him! I think it's the smile & the cheery eyes look is what selling to me. Though I wish they really used actual hair but I'm don't want to complain too much since there's only two male animators now :D

I think its the open mouth thats putting me off, it's too much like a capital D ha ha. If I cover the mouth in the photo, he's great!

Ahhh I am so excited for the Aladdin Animator's doll! I have been dying for one of him for ages (although the mouth is a little sketch). I hope this year there will be a deluxe animator's set for Jasmine and the return of her first outfit because I adore that one on her and it is so expensive on eBay. Also Aladdin is tied with Tangled for my favorite Disney Prince / Princess film.

Also this makes me (very slightly) hopeful that if Big Hero 6 gets a sequel that maybe Hiro will get a doll (especially if they start producing more male dolls).

I'm so torn - I've been dying to see Disney put out the princes as animators and I /want/ to love this so bad (and if you cover his mouth he looks awesome!)... but that open mouth is just a complete no for me :( Just have to hope it looks a little better in person I guess :/ *siiiiiiiigh*

OH MY GOOOODNESS! These look amazing!! If it wasn't for saving up for D23 Expo, I would be on a spending spree right now to get all the Aladdin merch T__T

OMG could it be??!!

Do my eyes deceive me! Can someone come pinch me?

Is that Aladdin, THE Aladdin, the male protagonist of the movie called Aladdin, that is on the tag?
I wonder what happened to Jasmine.

Oh wow, my wallets going to be crying!!! I was hoping for an Iago plush, but I never dreamed of an elephant Abu one!!! Hoping they also have a normal Abu too, though. So excited to see what else they bring out!

OMG could it be??!!

Is that Aladdin, THE Aladdin, the male protagonist of the movie called Aladdin, that is on the tag?

Haha right!? I thought I was the only one surprised how detailed the tags for the plush are. So far I've seen is mostly anything Jasmine merch like the wig, art supply kit, etc. has Jasmine on the tags itself. But the plush I've seen so far has Aladdin & Abu right on it. Like I'm loving the Arabian Disney store tags, nice touch Disney! :D

OMG could it be??!!

Lol, I would buy something just for that tag alone! I don't think I've ever seen so many non-Jasmine Aladdin items at once at the Disney Store. (Too young to actually have seen this stuff when the movie came out.) I'm so excited to go to the Disney Store now!! xD

I love Abu as an elephant (so cute!), but I'd also want to see Abu as his monkey self!

I spied a picture somewhere of a golden magic lamp figurine earlier :) So that may be another item of merchandise?!

I really, really hope they will make an LE Aladdin lamp and a Carpet inspired throw/tapestry. And then of course that the LE dolls will be spectacular. :D

I am loving all of these pictures so far and can't wait to hear more! I love this movie so much and I'm so happy it's finally getting the attention it's always deserved. :)

Last edited:
I really, really hope they will make an LE Aladdin lamp and a Carpet inspired throw/tapestry. And then of course that the LE dolls will be spectacular. :D

I am loving all of these pictures so far and can't wait to hear more! I love this movie so much and I'm so happy it's finally getting the attention it's always deserved. :)

I really hope they do the throw of Carpet but I really dont want it to be LE. I would like to be able to get it.

I'm really loving the merchandise that is being released with Aladdin!

Oh, I'm sorry! I meant to say that only the lamp should be LE, but now I realize I accidentally put LE in front of both of them. I believe everyone deserves open edition sleep materials, especially Disney's! :D My bad.

Anyone else who would rather have an art of Aladdin collection than jasmine? ...

even even though I love Jasmine I think I'd want Aladdin more.

Anyone else who would rather have an art of Aladdin collection than jasmine? ...

even even though I love Jasmine I think I'd want Aladdin more.

Yes please!!! Though I'm up for anything Aladdin really. But it would be sooo awesome to see more of Steve Thompson & of the other artist's artwork to be put into this line of product. It would be awesome seeing the both of them together into the "Art of Aladdin" line. Something like this, this is one of Steve Thompson's artwork:

1ddfb42e5ba7568369b93452bcece406.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back