• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aladdin Collection...NOW IN VIDEO FORM :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aladdin Collection...NOW IN VIDEO FORM :O

RiftRaftStreetRat

I don't buy that
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
OH man guys I'm movin' on to VIDEO :'D

Totally unscripted so 8U

[video=youtube;GCX6pNaSAoE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCX6pNaSAoE[/video]

Hope you enjoyed :'D

Wow, you have an awesome collection. I love the Aladdin ones!!! Haha loved the commentary too :) You're a natural and have a great speaking voice. Mine on the other hand :facepalm:

Love your collection and the commentary was awesome lool

"Mostly guys collect Jessica so I don't know if I'm a special snowflake or not"
:lol::lol:

I collect cats so I am IN LOVE with your Aristocats page. I totally know what you mean about Marie. She is everywhere, so it's more fun to try to collect the harder ones.

Omg! What a wonderful collection! Do you want hear something funny? I've seen your name and avatar on the forum a lot but until I watched your video I thought you were a guy. Lol! I don't know why??? Lol!!! Great idea for video. If you don't mind, I may do that in the future too. That is when I get enough pins to do a video!!! Great job!

Just catching up on posts and wanted to say that I love your collection! I love watching pin collection videos; it's so fun to hear why people collect what they do and why they're fond of certain pins, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back