• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice in Disneyland (Wonderland) event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice in Disneyland (Wonderland) event

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Is this going to be a paid event like the Love is Magical. If so, I would like to sponsor someone who is willing to pick up the pins for me. Please let me know if you might be interested. Thanks.

i dont think its an event ,at least thats not what i got from the cast member at dlr night,but they werent even sure about the release dates then.so who knows,im bummed because im blocked out that day i have to ask one of my cast member friends to get me in the park hopefully they can,but if they do id be happy to go for you.

I don't think it is an event. Our event usually isn't til June or July. I would be happy to pick up pins for anyone who needs them!!! :0)

Pretty please!!!!! I would just love any or allll of those Alice pins but i'm stuck all the way out on the East coast!

We were told at PTN that this was not going to be a paid event, just a "purchase opportunity" with the artist(s) signing. It will be done with "lottery" style wristbands through the website. At least that is what we were told by the managers at the DLR PTN.

Wow, so it's going to be a big mess of an event or non-event as the case maybe. I've taken down your offers and you will most definitely be hearing from me. I'm a HUGH Alice collector and if I could afford a trip to DLR I would come myself. By alas, I'm on a WDW passholder. Thank you all so much and keep those offers coming.

We were told at PTN that this was not going to be a paid event, just a "purchase opportunity" with the artist(s) signing. It will be done with "lottery" style wristbands through the website. At least that is what we were told by the managers at the DLR PTN.

Thank you! Good to know. I just want to know what day exactly and what time we are supposed to be there. I might need to ask for time off from work! I would just die if I couldn't get even one of the pins for my collection.

I am so excited for the pins to come out as well! I will definitely be going down there to try and get some of these pins. If anyone needs help, let me know. :)

I'm selling a Limited Edition Alice in Wonderland Swarovski Cotton Reel Bracelet

NEVER been worn need an URGENT sell right away, will post anywhere Im in the UK so looking for £55 about ($89) ono

I'm also selling a Swarovski Limited Edition red love engraved in it Red Can no longer buy need an Urgent Sell on that as well £60 ($96) ono

I was told this at the Love event. She said there would be an online RSP for the merchandise.
j

Please someone keep this thread updated with any new information. I get so confused when it comes to finding out news about pins!

I just checked ODPT and found NOTHING about these upcoming pins! Is it too early? I have done the online RSP for wristbands before at DLR and LOVE it, but I sure would like to see something about the pins on ODPT!! If anyone has more info on when this online RSP is going to be done, PLEASE POST!
Thank you

RSP, or Random Selection Process

A computer system that decides, lottery style, which customers get the chance to buy pins first. Usually used at events and popular releases rather than having people wait in lines.

I just checked ODPT and found NOTHING about these upcoming pins! Is it too early? I have done the online RSP for wristbands before at DLR and LOVE it, but I sure would like to see something about the pins on ODPT!! If anyone has more info on when this online RSP is going to be done, PLEASE POST!
Thank you

ive said it so much your all probably tired of hearing it,WE NEED UPDATES ON THINGS COMING UP SOON,not things happening in the summer.this is gonna take place in april but ,have we seen any info?no,but theyll talk about stuff coming out during the florida project how does that make any sense.

It doesn't make any sense not to mention this upcoming "non-event". If anyone gets a wristband, or whatever, I will pay in advance for the pins. If there is a charge for the wristband, I'll pay for that as well. All I want is the pins - all of them, each and each single pin, the whole kit-n-caboodle, the lot, etc., etc.

This is so frustrating especially for those of us in Florida who can't go and need to make arrangements for the pins. It's like Disney is putting pin traders on the "back burner" and we are just an afterthought now. Not fair.

I'm really interested in this, but where is there more information on the pins? I can't seem to find it in my normal places. I'd probably be very interested in pins. :)

I'm really interested in this, but where is there more information on the pins? I can't seem to find it in my normal places. I'd probably be very interested in pins. :)

That's our point exactly - there is no information about this event. I heard about it at the Trade City Event last year. If anyone has a link to the event, I'd like to know too.

yeah think i got an in,a cast member friend of mine is checking to see if he can get me in the park that day,but he doesnt work in merchandise just food so he knows nothing about whats going on with the unevent but said hed ask around.

This just stinks. I need some information as to when so I know if I need to make arrangements or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back