• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice in Disneyland (Wonderland) event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice in Disneyland (Wonderland) event
I'm sorry to those that weren't selected. Especially if you wanted the pins for your collection. I have been stressing over this...but not anymore...

I got group 1!!!!

One 60th Anniversary Framed Set
One Alice with Mad Hatter Figurine with pin - I don't want it
one Tea Party Jumbo pin

and two each of the following:
Logo pin
White Rabbit pocket watch pin - I don't want it
Cheshire Cat pin- I don't want it
Drink me/Eat me pin
Mystery Collection boxes

If my friend Shonna does not want the pins that I don't then I have one more person to check in with. If they don't need them then they are up for grabs. I would just need to be paypal'd the money in advance.

Hi Gillian!
I'd be happy to paypal you in advance if you have any pins that don't get claimed... Please let me know.
Congrats on getting group 1!!! Very jealous :)

DUHHHH! I did not read the fine print close enough.

Group 3 is entitled to:
Alice/Mad Hatter Figurine
Tea Party Jumbo
2 - Logo Pins
2 - Cheshire Cat Pins
2 - EatMe/DrinkMe Pins
2 - Mystery Box

Gillian, judging from your Alice avatar, I see your quite a fan. I'm so happy for you and all the others who got what they wanted! To those who are getting in the stand by line before 1:00pm, GET THERE EARLY!!! Even if the CM's won't let you get in line early, just hover around until the CM gives the ok to form a line. It worked for me at the HM POH on Nov. 15th, 2009! Ronn started to form the line around 11:00am, but I'd start "hovering" around 10:00am just in case! Best of luck!

I'm sobbing, crying, and
begging.gif

Gillian, I'd also be thrilled to paypal you for any of the pins you don't want.
Congratulations to those of you who were selected :)

Gillian,
I think that means that after 1 then people can buy what was not already purchased. I think the wristband restricts you, even if they won't be able to show up. Because Disney doesn't know who is going to show up, so they make the cut off at 1pm. If you don't make it by then, then it is open for everyone!

i got group 3 but im a lil confused on what that entitles me to.the opening of the email says i got aa opportunity to get one of everything except the framed set,but a lil way down it says im entitled to 1 pocket watch and 2 mystery boxes.....anyone else confused.sorry to all those who didnt get selected,wish you did.

So excited just checked my email i'm group number three yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly my husband did not get selected!

Originally posted by breadnbutterflies
i got group 3 but im a lil confused on what that entitles me to.the opening of the email says i got aa opportunity to get one of everything except the framed set,but a lil way down it says im entitled to 1 pocket watch and 2 mystery boxes.....anyone else confused.sorry to all those who didnt get selected,wish you did.

I thought I knew what that mean, but now I'm confused. Maybe that is for people who were rejected?? I'm not sure. But everything else besides that one line points to getting all the other pins as well.

I believe you get everything except for the framed set and the Pocket Watch pin. I posted the original groupings on this thread somewhere and I believe that it what it says rather than just the Pocket Watch and 2 mystery boxes. I hope that isn't all you get!

I am pretty sure (from what I remember reading on the registering page) that what you are allowed to get is the following -

1 - Alice/Mad Hatter Figurine
1 - Tea Party Jumbo Pin
2 - Logo pins
2 - Cheshire Cat pins
2 - Eat Me/Drink Me pins
2 - Mystery Box sets

You do not get a Frame set or the White Rabbit Pocket Watch pins.

But maybe they changed this slightly for some reason?

Last edited:
Patronus said:
Both boyfriend and I got group 1! And neither of us can even go lol
And this here is why I hate RSP,2 wins that are going unclaimed.
Shame Disney doesn't allow people who win but can't go to give-up their win and do a 2nd drawing somehow.

Honestly,this pisses me off because you lol about it :nono:

I'm really after the mystery boxes, so if anyone wants to trade an unopened mystery box for any of these I would do 1:1. I'm in group 3 and these would be my traders.
Pin 83456: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Eat Me/Drink Me
Pin 83453: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Logo
Pin 83454: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Lose Something?

Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back