• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice in Disneyland (Wonderland) event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice in Disneyland (Wonderland) event
Congratulations Brenna!

You have been awarded the opportunity to receive a wristband that allows you to purchase up to one Alice with Mad Hatter Figurine, one Tea Party Jumbo pin, and two each of the following: Logo pin, White Rabbit pocket watch pin, Cheshire Cat pin, Drink me/Eat me pin, Mystery Collection boxes being released on April 2, 2011 at Little Green Men Store Command inside Disneyland® Park.

Woohhoo GROUP TWO! :D :D :D!!!

Anybody knwo what you get with group 3?

Out of our group of 3 we got 2 rejections and 1 group 3. Anybody know what group 3 is?

Well I got my good news! I got GROUP ONE!!! WOOOOO I got everything! Sorry to those who did not get anything, I hate RSPs and wish they would let those who truly want everything to line up and get stuff like it used to be done. Good luck to everyone else as well!!

Congrats! Even though I didn't get selected, I'm still glad they do RSPs. I do wish they'd do it by item like they do for the big pin events instead of letting a select few have everything and nothing for some. When they released the World of Color pins I got in the first group, but I only wanted a few things so the opportunity was kind of wasted on me.

Never mind. I figured it out. Group 3 is: one White Rabbit pocket watch pin and two Mystery Collection boxes.

Originally posted by indy8888
Never mind. I figured it out. Group 3 is: one White Rabbit pocket watch pin and two Mystery Collection boxes.

Actually I think this is group 3:

A third group of 100 Guests selected can purchase:

- One Alice with Mad Hatter Figurine
- One Tea Party Jumbo pin
- Two of the Logo pins, Cheshire Cat pins, Drink me/Eat me pins, Mystery Collection boxes each.

Group 1 info

Congratulations Brian!

You have been awarded the opportunity to receive a wristband that allows you to purchase One 60th Anniversary Framed Set, One Alice with Mad Hatter Figurine with pin, one Tea Party Jumbo pin and two each of the following: Logo pin, White Rabbit pocket watch pin, Cheshire Cat pin, Drink me/Eat me pin, Mystery Collection boxes being released on April 2, 2011 at Little Green Men Store Command, inside Disneyland® Park.

Actually I think this is group 3:

A third group of 100 Guests selected can purchase:

- One Alice with Mad Hatter Figurine
- One Tea Party Jumbo pin
- Two of the Logo pins, Cheshire Cat pins, Drink me/Eat me pins, Mystery Collection boxes each.

I HOPE THIS IS WHAT I AM GETTING but in my email it said I was getting 1 pocket watch and 2 mystery boxes.

I emailed Disneyland to verify but who knows if I will get a timely response.

Last edited:
For those like me that were rejected... What time are you going to start lining up for leftovers?

My mom and I are both in Group 4. I don't know if it will justify driving down there, hotel and a ticket for my mom just to get 2 mystery boxes and HOPE there are left overs. Suppose we could give it a shot.

For those not selected:

Following an hour after park opening Guests may visit Little Green Men Store Command until 1:00 p.m. to redeem for one (1) wristband. Valid photo ID currently includes a government issued driver's license or passport, school ID or Annual Passport.

Wristbands are limited and entitle bearers to the opportunity to purchase up to one White Rabbit pocket watch pin and two Mystery Collection boxes.

Wristbands will be valid for the purchase of the pins at the designated merchandise location until 1:00 p.m. on the day.

Sounds like you can still get some nice pins!
& maybe they will be selling whatever is not purchased by the other groups!

I got Group 1!! It includes one framed set, one Mad Hatter figurine with pin, one Tea Party Jumbo Pin, two each of following: Logo Pin, White Rabbit pocket watch pin, Cheshire Cat pin, Drink me/eat me pin and Mystery Collection boxes! Yipee!

For those not selected:

Following an hour after park opening Guests may visit Little Green Men Store Command until 1:00 p.m. to redeem for one (1) wristband. Valid photo ID currently includes a government issued driver's license or passport, school ID or Annual Passport.

Wristbands are limited and entitle bearers to the opportunity to purchase up to one White Rabbit pocket watch pin and two Mystery Collection boxes.

Wristbands will be valid for the purchase of the pins at the designated merchandise location until 1:00 p.m. on the day.

Sounds like you can still get some nice pins!
& maybe they will be selling whatever is not purchased by the other groups!

If there is anything left over at 1PM, anyone can get anything - it's first in line, first served (limits still apply). For those who are chosen, they turn in the confirmation e-mail for the appropriate wristband(s) which are removed when they get their merchandise at the check out counters. If you have a confirmation email and arrive after 1PM, you're out of luck and will have to go to the back of the line with everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back