• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice in Wonderland Event Mystery Packs Available on Disneystore.com!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice in Wonderland Event Mystery Packs Available on Disneystore.com!!!!

erudolf

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!

tee-hee....I couldn't resist! :lol:

Before the haters get here, I just want to say - I thought it was funny. :)

But yeah, no. They're gonna flay you alive. ._.

hahah,i was talking to a lady at the bank about tomorrow and another lady at the teller next to us turns to me and says didnt you hear dianey is closed this weekend because of a gas leak,my face just dropped then she said april fools.hahaha that was a good one.

Before the haters get here, I just want to say - I thought it was funny. :)

But yeah, no. They're gonna flay you alive. ._.

Lol I half expect that, but seriously, if you can't find the humor in mad dashes for pins the this may not be the hobby for you!

"Just close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream....that's how I get by."

Got me so bad! I was like, "NO WAY! AM I TOO LATE!?"

Lol. Nothing quite like that spike of adrenaline you get when you feel like you've only got a minute to get to the site, get pins in your cart, and check out before they get yanked! :lol:

I was momentarily very excited and then I saw the "fine print". Got me good on that one. Very funny.

That was great! :lol: I can honestly say that I didn't fall for it, but only because I've been expecting April Fool's jokes ALL day long ... .

With all of the anxiety and tension surrounding the AIW release (and these mystery pins in particular, from what I can tell), people really need to take a major step back and learn not to take things so seriously. Remember that pins are supposed to be fun ... right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back