• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice in Wonderland room is amost done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice in Wonderland room is amost done!!!

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Here is my start on my Alice in Wonderland room. I've got a couple more cork boards to hang, but am out of wall space for frames. I've got some of the stacked under the bed. Hope you like them.
Alice1.jpg
Alice2.jpg
Alice3.jpg
Alice4.jpg
Alice5.jpg

Yes, I have a few princesses too!

That's a beautiful collection!! I love the way you have displayed and arranged all your frames- the Alice and the Queen of Hearts Frame pops out at me the most in the first pic. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Holy smokes! Those are some great frames! Kudos on your collection, though it looks like you have some empty room on your wall. I'm sure you'll fill those up with pins!

Those look awesome Margaret! I would love to see closeups of those pins and frames! Seriously. :)

Now if I can just find those really cool lamps that were at Cracker Barrel. I know someone on here must have a couple they could sell me. I have two more boards and several more frames before I'm done.

I'll try to do some close-ups with an actual camera instead of my Iphone. And my hands shake so sometimes it doesn't work out so well.

Now if I can just find those really cool lamps that were at Cracker Barrel. I know someone on here must have a couple they could sell me. I have two more boards and several more frames before I'm done.

I'll try to do some close-ups with an actual camera instead of my Iphone. And my hands shake so sometimes it doesn't work out so well.

I could come over and take some fabu pictures for your thread :) after a dose of claratin of coarse lol <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back