• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice: Through the Looking Glass (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice: Through the Looking Glass (2016)
TheDisneyFanatic, thanks for the pricing info. Does anyone remember if that was the price of the LA Movie Collection Cinderella dolls? It seems steep to me, but maybe it's my memory playing tricks on me.

You're welcome! And that was the same price for both the Cinderella and Maleficent movie collection dolls (Not sure about Oz the Great and Powerful). Royalty fees make them more pricey than they normally would be.

attachment.php

This is all I've seen so far (photo credit to @ryespops on Instagram). No indications of what the Hot Topic exclusive will be. Yet. Ha.

I'd be surprised if they don't get *something*. ;) I'm excited for these (and the minis). The White Rabbit looked esp. cute from what I saw in Toy Fair pics.

What do you mean? HT is getting a flocked version of Chessur.

???

They're doing more or less the same thing for the Looking-Glass set that they did with the Wonderland set? That's kinda lame. Don't get me wrong; I was able to get the flocked Cheshire Cat from the first set and he's really cool. But they couldn't come up with something more creative for the second set? Unless you are confusing the two sets?

???

They're doing more or less the same thing for the Looking-Glass set that they did with the Wonderland set? That's kinda lame. Don't get me wrong; I was able to get the flocked Cheshire Cat from the first set and he's really cool. But they couldn't come up with something more creative for the second set? Unless you are confusing the two sets?

No Hot-Topic usually does either a Glow Variant or a flocked Variant. Chessur will be flocked for this time around.

I have the see through one I believe from HT. And Flocked Simba.

What do you mean? HT is getting a flocked version of Chessur.

Hot Topic released a flocked version of the Alice in Wonderland Cheshire. Basically its covered with fabric instead of just vinyl.

This version has been out for a while, and I believe has sold out. I have not heard of any hot topic exclusives for Through the Looking glass.

Well, I do know that Funko ' s other line Dorbz will have an exclusive partially invisible live action Cheshire cat.

Well, I do know that Funko ' s other line Dorbz will have an exclusive partially invisible live action Cheshire cat.

Yeah.... That's a chase figure and the chances of anyone finding one in the wild is zero. I hate it when Funko does Chase figures...

Think of it this way, You have Disney releasing vinylmations, but instead of them being in blind boxes, they're open to be displayed, obviously people will buy as many of the chaser as possible.

Offical Hi Res Image of Disney Store White Queen Doll. I have Hi Res Images of all the dolls on my tumblr page. elsasnowqueen1313.tumblr.com
tumblr_o4ya6feGhV1v261u2o3_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I think that image is too small for anyone to come to any conclusions on how she looks, but it seems like she is going to be a lovely doll! But it looks like her crown isn't plastic for some reason?

I heard on a tumblr page that the Alice merchandise is supposed to be available inDisney Stores and online April 4th. Not sure how true this is but I hope it's legit as I can't wait to see the Alice film collection dolls! Not sure when the LE dolls will be released though

I heard on a tumblr page that the Alice merchandise is supposed to be available inDisney Stores and online April 4th. Not sure how true this is but I hope it's legit as I can't wait to see the Alice film collection dolls! Not sure when the LE dolls will be released though

That sounds about right. I doubt we will get it all at once, but movie merch tends to drop a month or two in advance most of the time.

Don't forget to use the discount codes MONSTROUS for buy 1 get 1 50% off and SHIPMAGIC for free shipping over $75. Both codes will work but not on limited edition items

Now I wonder when the items will go live on the UK site. Release date for the film is May 27th so... end of the month maybe? I'm not sure.

I'm happy they finally made a live action Cheshire plush, but why isn't he smiling?

I love the look of the film collection dolls I'm going to be picking up White and Red Queen, Alice and Hatter(thoughts not sure about they paint job they gave him around the eyes he looks kind of high lol but he still looks great) the only one I don't want is time he's just not that interesting to me plus I see him going on clearance a year from now just like lady tramanine did

Wow - looks like the Red Queen is already out of stock - wonder if it's a glitch?

Yes, Red Queen is sold out :( I managed to get White Queen and Alice with the bogo 50% deal though!

Time is sold out online as well...or maybe it's a glitch...anyway, I picked up Alice and White queen. I'll try for red queen in stores❤️ I can just imagine how gorgeous they're going to be in person because we all know how Disney Store pics do the products no justic!! I also ordered Chesire cat and bellwether from zootopia plush This sale is in stores as well if people are wondering

Time is sold out online as well...or maybe it's a glitch...anyway, I picked up Alice and White queen. I'll try for red queen in stores❤️ I can just imagine how gorgeous they're going to be in person because we all know how Disney Store pics do the products no justic!! I also ordered Chesire cat and bellwether from zootopia plush This sale is in stores as well if people are wondering
Wow Red queen sold out quick! If this doll is any indication their LE doll si going to go quick. I am going to get Alice and White queen before they sell out. Does anyone know if the Alice merchandise is available in the stores right now? Or is it in stores next week after the buy one get one 50% ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back