• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All I Want For X-Mas.....Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I Want For X-Mas.....Please Read
Oy, Dan! Don't know what happened - frankly, glad I missed it. I have missed your postings (even the one's that differed from my opinions :) ), glad you're back!

They always say you have to walk in someones shoes to know where they come from.
I can totally relate. I already feel better and like I never left. Well, I am sure some people know I left...lol
I love being a part of this forum. I was one of the first members. Glad to hear you are happy again. Like I said, even best friends disagree, we just need to know how to let some things go.

And to everyone else here, thank you for the warm fuzzy welcome back.

WoW, do I know that feeling, dan . I was badly raked over the hot coals for what I thought was helping . My husband was so furious, he came home from work and really laid into a few and forbid me to ever come on this forum again . But as you said, there are many including you, that I really missed, so it's been over a month and I pop in from time to time . I'm glad your back .
Since I've been gone, something wonderful happened . Six years ago, I walked away from my boss, best friend and teaching position . Nasty emails were exchanged and we both decided we would remain dead to each other . Long Story Short, we got in touch, had lunch, put our differences behind us and I'm teaching my children again . I've never been happier and I don't care whom likes me here and whom doesn't . It really is there problem and not mine . So, here I am along with you on the forum . Welcome Back Friend !

Welcome back Dan. You were great to me when I first joined the forums, and I wish you the best. I think we all needed time to let the drama subside, and now that it has, I'm glad you're back.

Whaaaaaaa! My passes are blocked until after new years.
But maybe we can get together in Downtown Disney. You have always turned me onto pins and good trades, maybe I can buy you guys lunch or something. Let me know.

I will PM you my number, then again, its on my card so its not like I am hiding it from anyone.

Wanna trade at D-Land?????

Vicki

Hey Day, a big howdy welcome back to you!!! I'm so very, very glad to see you posting again. I have a set of the Alice vinylmations that I would just love to trade with you. I don't collect vinylmations, but you can trade me some DLR pins that are just coming out. Let me know if you are interested. Welcome back - I just so happy I could dance:hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back