• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ALL my Hercules pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL my Hercules pins

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi guys, I had a thread with my collection aaaaaagggeeess ago but it got messy and I have so much to update, so new thread. I've never aimed to be a completist as there are some butt ugly Hercules pins out there xD but I have been lucky enough to get all my grails bar one (but thats a fantasy pin so I doubt I will find it) and there are only a few Hercules pins I want so I feel like I can share all my hard work and say this is pretty much it :) unless they release more pins, pleeeeeaaassseee release more pins!

Thank you to everyone who has sold me pins, traded with me and zapped me, thank you :D

I themed the canvases until I started to run out of room xD so there a little mixed now. I've commented on some of my favourites ^_^

tumblr_n0xxxftzIn1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

This is my main canvas themed around Hercules as an adult and meg and phil. I coloured the canvas as a continuation of the beloved tales (that I was lucky enough to get before the BTs went crazy popular, pheeeeeew) It has most of my grails on (the heroes by phil pin, meg r/c, nurse meg fantasy pin, Biker hercules and meg and the mcdonalds pins)

tumblr_n0xxwiFXaQ1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0xxwqpnaa1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

this is my Hades canvas, its really long so the two pictures together make it up. I painted it like the underworld :) I started collecting hades first, so it has my first ever pin on! (the pin on pin purple flames with pain and panic in the background and hades in front) I love all my hades pins but i'm very happy to have gotten the 13 event pins (apart from the jumbo, i'm not a wizard xD) it also has on it my last grail (his costume pin, yay!) I also really love the PTD, I wish I had an army so I could attach it to all my clothes xD

tumblr_n0xxvzTHj31rxkuleo1_500.jpg

this is my emptiest canvas that I coloured to look like olympus, it has baby hercules, the gods, muses and pegasus. unfortunately there are little to no pins with zeus and Hera and apart from the muses there are no other gods :'( but if they ever release them I am all over that xD it has my first ever DPF trade on it! The uk zeus and Hercules that I traded with Hollie and Karl, so I met really awesome people quickly :D

tumblr_n0xxvqfgrj1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

these are all my pins and badges that don't go on canvases because they wont fit or I wear them a lot. In the shadow box is my grails of grails the auctions spinner, that I like to just stare at but not touch, i'm terrified I will break it xD the JDS box set of pins and cute accessories is one of my most favourite things ever! and the little monsters set was one of my last grails I managed to get a little while back :) also included is the really awesome DPF name badge David made me and Hades pin that ginger_nutty made me :) Just realised I forgot to take a picture of the two promotional tickets with pins I have but I aint pulling it all out again xD

Thank you for looking at my pins and reading my ramblings :)

Last edited:
I just love your background paintings, so creative! And I also love how your grail is on a shadow box, it's such a pretty pin. Do you sometimes open up the box to switch the spinner side?

I just love your background paintings, so creative! And I also love how your grail is on a shadow box, it's such a pretty pin. Do you sometimes open up the box to switch the spinner side?

Thank you :) its a good idea but i'm really scared to break it so I leave it on my favourite side :D

Holy cow! I love the themed canvases! And the way the first one continues off of the background of that one pin is really nifty! Very nice collection!

You have the most Herculean Hercules collection I've seen! I have a lot of those, but not anywhere near as many and mine are just on a plain board. :( I'm curious which ones you want that you don't have.

You have the most Herculean Hercules collection I've seen! I have a lot of those, but not anywhere near as many and mine are just on a plain board. :( I'm curious which ones you want that you don't have.

Thank you :) why not decorate the board? its great fun, i'm going to have to take a peek at your collection now :D Hercules collectors are few and far between. Mainly I am really looking for the baby Hades fantasy pin and the hades magnet lanyard.

This collection is so cool! So many Hercules pins. I haven't seen anyone else who collects these and there's a big variety of them. Hope you find the rest of the ones you're looking for! :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! I saw this on Instagram and nearly passed out from the sheer awesomeness! Hahaha! Love, love, love your collection so much! So awesome!

Thank you :) why not decorate the board? its great fun, i'm going to have to take a peek at your collection now :D Hercules collectors are few and far between. Mainly I am really looking for the baby Hades fantasy pin and the hades magnet lanyard.
Yes, I should try to do a creative board! :) I'll have to figure out something to do. I don't think I've seen the two Hades pins you're looking for but maybe someday I will run across them for you.

this is really rude of me, I read everyones comments and completely forgot to post thank you! *facepalm* thank you all :) I love all the pins and I like the canvasas, thank you.

Thank you Sara :) eventually I might end up with them all xD and thank you I love the gif, me everytime I get a new thing xD jumping everywhere and showing everyone.

Thank you merlin! it was a bit of a pickle to lime up but worth it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back