• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All My Park Pack Pins

All My Park Pack Pins

curiousdinah

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hello,
I am doing some news years pin cleaning. Below are all my park pack pins. I might have something you are still looking for. For those after the Mulan set - if I have something you can use as part of three way trade - ping me and see if we can work something out! (I don't have the set, but if someone wants something I have pictured we can see what we can do.)

I missed the first week, and am an Alice Collector, so I would love to trade for some of the AIW pins from the first set. If not, feel free to ping me an offer of non-park pack pins or I can look at traders.

Happy Trading!

45748873004_9278aad97f_k.jpg

45748877074_99657f7373_k.jpg

Last edited:
I shall look and be back. Interested in Mulan Park Pack and also (possibly) that BATB one (have to check to see which one sis already has)

Still have many of these and I am looking to do some cleaning and would love to trade ! I am happy to look at traders.

I'm still hunting for the one I'm missing from the Alice set (Queen of Hearts), but once I eventually track it down, I'll have some extras from the Alice set directly out of park pack boxes I bought or traded for that I'll let go to people who still need them. I'm just hanging onto them as trade pins until I finish my set.

Back