• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Almost completed WDW Mascots Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost completed WDW Mascots Collection!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
It's not done, but I'm just so eggcited about it! It all started when I bought a grab bag, and there were the Star Tours and Gracey Manor Ghouls. Since it came from the March Magic series, I immediately took to them because I enjoy watching March Madness! :cool:

It then continued to grow with a zap from KristieD who gave me Thunder Mountain Boom! :p

It stayed that way for a while until sbmpins bid the Maniacs pin in my Simba auction. My collection was slowly growing!:rofl:

Finally, I just made this super mega ultra trade for my #12577 since I was the only one trading it! I got 8 mascots AND she zapped me another one! :rock:

Whew! What a journey in just over a month. Just need 3 more and I'll complete my first series. Yay! :x:

spFNAjl.jpg

Congratulations , I love the mascot series too .
I managed to finally complete the WDW set , still missing one from the DLR Series .
I'm hoping they do something similar again , I still wear my Tiki Room Harmony shirt regularly :)

Congratulations , I love the mascot series too .
I managed to finally complete the WDW set , still missing one from the DLR Series .
I'm hoping they do something similar again , I still wear my Tiki Room Harmony shirt regularly :)

Thanks! This series has been really hard. I guess not a lot of people want to trade their pins away or they wanna trade for other mascots (but I don't have any extras!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back