• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Almost Done with My Alice in Wonderland Doll Collection: PHOTO HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost Done with My Alice in Wonderland Doll Collection: PHOTO HEAVY

Sweet Cheshire

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So with the arrival of my 17" Queen of Hearts today, I have finally reached what I feel to be a completed collection of Disney Alice in Wonderland dolls. Now, i know there are plenty more out there - Tonner makes the other Tim Burton characters as well as their own versions, Pullips, various other doll makers - but I'm strictly talking Alice peppered with the Queen of Hearts. I am ecstatic to have finally obtained my grail dolls (17" Alice and QofH) and built a fabulous collection. I do have some non-Disney Alice dolls/figures and I'm on the fence if I want to keep collecting those but time will tell.

Now, after a little break, I'll move on to completing my Maleficent doll collection (which you can kind of see in one of the photos and will soon have the 17" doll among them) and then maybe on to Alice collectibles. I definitely need a break though; Alice has killed my savings! Maybe I'll feed my pin fever now since I caught that bug while in Disney World a month back!

image1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image31.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image21.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image3-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][URL=http://s57.photobucket.com/user/JillMM2483/media/image3.jpg.html]
[IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/JillMM2483/image3.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Wow. Love your collection. I only own one Alice doll, a vintage Effanbee. I really want a 16" Brass Key Alice. One day. . .

I love that you even have Madeline hatter and Lizzie Hearts in your collection...

Awesome collection! :)

You have an incredible collection! As someone who loves to collect Maleficent and Alice in Wonderland merchandise, I am very jealous :lol:. Congrats on possibly completing your Alice collection and good luck on your Maleficent one!

Last edited:
Wow! That is such a good collection! ^_^ I hope to one day have a great Sleeping Beauty collection :)

Ah I love your Alice in Wonder collection! It's like a mix with funko, plush, dolls, & even the Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland too!
Do I see a collection of Maleficent too? ;D

Wow, what a stunning collection! I love the way you have the Tsum Tsums lined up on the shelf, and the fact you included Madeline Hatter :). I collect just Maddie dolls, because I love the Mad Hatter (plus she shares my first name). Do I see a legacy day Maddie tucked in amongst there?

All of your Alice dolls look amazing, it's a fantastic collection.

Wow, what a stunning collection! I love the way you have the Tsum Tsums lined up on the shelf, and the fact you included Madeline Hatter :). I collect just Maddie dolls, because I love the Mad Hatter (plus she shares my first name). Do I see a legacy day Maddie tucked in amongst there?

All of your Alice dolls look amazing, it's a fantastic collection.
Yes, it's a legacy day maddie. I really hope EAH expands more into Wonderland!

Yes, it's a legacy day maddie. I really hope EAH expands more into Wonderland!
The newest book should be all about wonderland, so hopefully there will be something in the future. Also there's a trademark for a rabbit character, Alice character, and I believe the caterpillar...

kitty's doll leaked a few days ago, and she looks amazing... No release date though.

The newest book should be all about wonderland, so hopefully there will be something in the future. Also there's a trademark for a rabbit character, Alice character, and I believe the caterpillar...

kitty's doll leaked a few days ago, and she looks amazing... No release date though.

REALLY?! I really want to see Kitty as a doll since I think they did a magnificent job on Lizzie! OMG so excited to see what they will do with the wonderland characters! I"m also waiting on the Once Upon a Zombie Alice doll they debuted in NYC in the spring. No release date on that that i can find either, :(

From one Alice fan to another ... congratulations! Beautiful collection. OK, aside from the "Grail" 17" dolls, which is your favorite?

Ooooo.... that's tough. IF I had to pick one I would say it's the 16" brass key doll. She has the most likeness to the cartoon IMO and she is so charming. If I had to pick a runner up it would be the Rare Jun Planning Action Alice just because she is sooooo hard to find and she is adorable. I really want to take her out of the box and play with her but considering how difficult it was to find her I don't want to touch her.

I LOVE your collection! It's amazing! Alice is one of my favorite books/movies/characters. I'd love to have such a great collection! Loving your EAHs, too :)
Also, who is the little Alice on top of you 17" Queen of Hearts?

I LOVE your collection! It's amazing! Alice is one of my favorite books/movies/characters. I'd love to have such a great collection! Loving your EAHs, too :)
Also, who is the little Alice on top of you 17" Queen of Hearts?
She is the Tim Burton Tonner Alice. I call it baby alice but I think is called the Tonner Betsey version. I'm not big on Tonner so I may be mistaken on its actual name. She's a cutie though! They have the Mad Hatter too but I'm not sure if I want to expand into the other Tonners just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back