• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live at DSF - Cursive Cuties #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have school in an hour so basically I got 2 hours of sleep for nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eh! It was a Thursday night. I often only got 2 hours of sleep on Thursday night when I was in school. ;):cool:

With all those folks around, might get a flip. Good luck on that!!

Eh! It was a Thursday night. I often only got 2 hours of sleep on Thursday night when I was in school. ;):cool:

haha I’m someone that needs at least 7 to function properly my class is from 8-3 so I’m going to be down for the count

Disappointing morning...
f269a17fa09c20beda67c6ec14684795.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Got 256! A bunch of us towards the back of the line got in the mid-200’s. I have to leave for work soon but Erin is being amazing and picking up my pins for me.

No June flyer, but Ed was saying the next trade event is coming up soon (and announcement very soon), so my guess is that that will be in June with no other releases. (Or maybe an Incredibles release if the trade event is not Incredibles/Pixar.)

No June flyer, but Ed was saying the next trade event is coming up soon (and announcement very soon), so my guess is that that will be in June with no other releases. (Or maybe an Incredibles release if the trade event is not Incredibles/Pixar.)

There better at least be a surprise release for Mulan's 20th, that's all I'm sayin'. Don't make me come out there, DSSH.

Got 256! A bunch of us towards the back of the line got in the mid-200’s. I have to leave for work soon but Erin is being amazing and picking up my pins for me.

Ooh, a trade event?!

Whoo! The only pin I had left from the previous cursive cuties release was the surprise Pooh, and I brought it along with me this morning *just in case* the surprise was something I collect. I'm glad I did! I put up a trade offer of Pooh for Simba in a few Facebook groups, and someone took me up on the trade. She said her husband had traded the Pooh pin awhile ago and really wanted it back, and they both got low enough numbers so they had a spare Simba.

I may be biased, but I think that he's my favorite of the series so far!

Whoo! The only pin I had left from the previous cursive cuties release was the surprise Pooh, and I brought it along with me this morning *just in case* the surprise was something I collect. I'm glad I did! I put up a trade offer of Pooh for Simba in a few Facebook groups, and someone took me up on the trade. She said her husband had traded the Pooh pin awhile ago and really wanted it back, and they both got low enough numbers so they had a spare Simba.

I may be biased, but I think that he's my favorite of the series so far!

Oh awesome! Congrats!!

Simba looks way better in person than the computer render.

Yes, I find that with this whole pin series, they look better in person than the art on the flyer. They fade them out on the flyer (I guess to simulate light reflection? Iunno...), but it just makes them look muted and the art kind of hard to see. They look much crisper and nicer on the pin itself.

11 Simbas?!?! Geezy creezy!

Yes, I find that with this whole pin series, they look better in person than the art on the flyer. They fade them out on the flyer (I guess to simulate light reflection? Iunno...), but it just makes them look muted and the art kind of hard to see. They look much crisper and nicer on the pin itself.

11 Simbas?!?! Geezy creezy!
Yeah, he has a box full of heroines that he's trading for them. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back