Almost Live Online: Character Blocks and Hats!

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by LittleBird, Sep 3, 2018.

1. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

Just keep trying to add to card. Another one might pop up and then when you try again it will let you add it, and take you to the OE page. Then you know it's in your cart, and can cycle back through (by editing your order) to try for another pin. The annoying part is that you can pretty much only do one pin at a time, because of the flickering in and out of stock.

2. tiffychann

tiffychann Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I am still on the check-box/refresh phase. Is it still worth it at this point?

3. DrewStitch

DrewStitch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I kept trying and the mighty tiny collection popped up. I was luckily enough to grab that. Sadly, I didn't get what I was trying for though. If anyone wants to trade/buy this set lmk!

4. Romancing_Train

Romancing_Train EVERYPONY calm the buck down!

Rating - 100%
    170   0   0

I got the tiny and mighty set if anyone wants it.

5. ladyroselie

ladyroselie Water Talent Fairy

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Pascal already up on eBay for $99 or $200.... that's yucky. They don't even have it in hand yet. I do like that DSSH does some online sales, but maybe they should do more so when it does happen it isn't all so crazy.

6. hopemax

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

It's like those opportunities to win cars...last person with the hand on the car wins. There are other people, like me who are trying to decide if they want to pay the $12 shipping for the 1 pin they have in their cart. If they decide "no" that pin they release, will come back around.

7. Booger1964

Booger1964 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    306   0   0

Thanks so much for all of the tips! Wow is it tough to get in to buy!

8. Justin_Bieber

Justin_Bieber Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

got in and everyone in my house got a set so I have 3 full sets coming

9. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

I can't believe I am writing this, but I was able to get through and get everything (earlier, just didn't have a chance to post until now). My recent string of pin luck continues (knock wood!) Mine will likely all be up for trade.

DisneyJ, pincrazy and Haunted575 like this.
  10. tiffychann

tiffychann Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I'll keep trying but going to give up soon. In the mean time, just going to throw out there that I am looking for the Peter Pan and Mulan blocks, trade or buy (not buying at eBay prices).

11. hopemax

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

I called it a day. Checked out with my single Timothy pin (which is the only one I needed for my collection) and a couple OE pins just to help make the shipping easier to swallow. Off to Disney Springs now.

12. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I just purchased the Mulan block. Go figure!

Haunted575 likes this.
  13. caw caw rawr

caw caw rawr Squirrel!

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

I sat this one out. Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted and good luck to those who will be on the hunt post-release. :)

Purplemandms likes this.
  14. bcol

bcol "They call me Bruce" ....and mupins

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

Well it looks like the blood has dried. No Mulan for me. I did get Peter Pan Block pin, Jiminy with Pinocchio’s Hat, and Timothy with Dumbo’s Hat. All will be up for trade. If anyone wants to give up their hard fought Mulan pin, I would be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. disneykins

disneykins DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    95   0   0

Sorry but I couldn’t post right away. I was able to get all of them but the surprise pin.

16. katelouise

katelouise lunapins on Instagram!

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Looking for the Pascal and the Mice set

17. Sunoo

Sunoo Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I got Mulan and Lion King blocks, as well as Peter Pan’s hat. I’ll be trading all of them.

18. Justin_Bieber

Justin_Bieber Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

i just got a aladdin pascal and peter pan block about 20 minutes ago i am trading

19. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

It wouldn't matter if it was done online or in store. What matters is demand and supply, and people who get in and buy them think they have the right to set the price. If no one pays it, then they'll drop.

ladyroselie likes this.
  20. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

I was in class at the time of the release so I didn't even try. I'm glad to hear that some people made it through. I hope everyone can find the pin that they want (or need).

Edited to add: My sister called me and told me that she got through so I'm getting a Mulan and Aladdin character block. (Yay for sisters!) She was able to get her Rapunzel crown, too.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    Ajk likes this.
  21. DeputyDonald

DeputyDonald Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Looking for Pascal if someone has one for sale or trade.

My wife tried for 30 minutes to get in but the servers were overloaded. She’s pretty bummed so if someone has one for sale or trade please let me know. I have some good traders I have not posted that I’ve been saving for certain grail pins that I’m looking to trade for.

22. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

I have one for trade.