• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Almost Live Online: Character Blocks and Hats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost Live Online: Character Blocks and Hats!
Thanks, @LittleBird. I did that. One pin is available but when I click on it, it says I chose an item with no inventory. UGH!

Just keep trying to add to card. Another one might pop up and then when you try again it will let you add it, and take you to the OE page. Then you know it's in your cart, and can cycle back through (by editing your order) to try for another pin. The annoying part is that you can pretty much only do one pin at a time, because of the flickering in and out of stock.

I kept trying and the mighty tiny collection popped up. I was luckily enough to grab that. Sadly, I didn't get what I was trying for though. If anyone wants to trade/buy this set lmk!

Pascal already up on eBay for $99 or $200.... that's yucky. They don't even have it in hand yet. I do like that DSSH does some online sales, but maybe they should do more so when it does happen it isn't all so crazy.

I am still on the check-box/refresh phase. Is it still worth it at this point?

It's like those opportunities to win cars...last person with the hand on the car wins. There are other people, like me who are trying to decide if they want to pay the $12 shipping for the 1 pin they have in their cart. If they decide "no" that pin they release, will come back around.

I can't believe I am writing this, but I was able to get through and get everything (earlier, just didn't have a chance to post until now). My recent string of pin luck continues (knock wood!) Mine will likely all be up for trade.

I'll keep trying but going to give up soon. In the mean time, just going to throw out there that I am looking for the Peter Pan and Mulan blocks, trade or buy (not buying at eBay prices).

I called it a day. Checked out with my single Timothy pin (which is the only one I needed for my collection) and a couple OE pins just to help make the shipping easier to swallow. Off to Disney Springs now.

Well it looks like the blood has dried. No Mulan for me. I did get Peter Pan Block pin, Jiminy with Pinocchio’s Hat, and Timothy with Dumbo’s Hat. All will be up for trade. If anyone wants to give up their hard fought Mulan pin, I would be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it looks like the blood has dried. No Mulan for me. I did get Peter Pan Block pin, Jiminy with Pinocchio’s Hat, and Timothy with Dumbo’s Hat. All will be up for trade. If anyone wants to give up their hard fought Mulan pin, I would be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got Mulan and Lion King blocks, as well as Peter Pan’s hat. I’ll be trading all of them.

Pascal already up on eBay for $99 or $200.... that's yucky. They don't even have it in hand yet. I do like that DSSH does some online sales, but maybe they should do more so when it does happen it isn't all so crazy.

It wouldn't matter if it was done online or in store. What matters is demand and supply, and people who get in and buy them think they have the right to set the price. If no one pays it, then they'll drop.

I was in class at the time of the release so I didn't even try. I'm glad to hear that some people made it through. I hope everyone can find the pin that they want (or need).

Edited to add: My sister called me and told me that she got through so I'm getting a Mulan and Aladdin character block. (Yay for sisters!) She was able to get her Rapunzel crown, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ajk
Looking for Pascal if someone has one for sale or trade.

My wife tried for 30 minutes to get in but the servers were overloaded. She’s pretty bummed so if someone has one for sale or trade please let me know. I have some good traders I have not posted that I’ve been saving for certain grail pins that I’m looking to trade for.

Looking for Pascal if someone has one for sale or trade.

My wife tried for 30 minutes to get in but the servers were overloaded. She’s pretty bummed so if someone has one for sale or trade please let me know. I have some good traders I have not posted that I’ve been saving for certain grail pins that I’m looking to trade for.
I have one for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back