• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Also Back at DPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Back at DPF

Disney Pin Up Girl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I only started an account on this forum a few months ago but have been gone for a while. So I'd just like to reintroduce myself and hope to do a lot more trading this time around :) I'm not new to the pin trading game, been in it for over 2 years, but I'd just like to be more active on this site as well.

With that being said, how long can it take before a user can make their own threads in other forums? I would like to make my own threads where I can post my traders and ISO but even at this moment I am unable to do so. Help is greatly appreciated!

With that being said, how long can it take before a user can make their own threads in other forums? I would like to make my own threads where I can post my traders and ISO but even at this moment I am unable to do so. Help is greatly appreciated!
Welcome to DPF :wavey:
You have to be a member for 10 days (I'm guessing you've passed that already) and have posted at least 30 responses / comments before you can post in the marketplace section (It's an automated system so it may not update instantly after these posts , it may be over night)
So to pass the time take a look through the pin showroom , play a few of the games etc and you'll be up and running in no time .

Welcome back!

:)

Looks like you should be able to post threads there soon! Just do a bit more commenting/replying and you'll be all set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back