• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Am I the only one collecting the DLR - 100 Mickeys Pin Series anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR Am I the only one collecting the DLR - 100 Mickeys Pin Series anymore?

Costco-saurus

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems to me that hardly anyone has mentioned anything about them here on the forums. Here I was thinking they'd be something big. Lol

Well if anyone knows anybody that still collects that specific series, please let me know!

Check my collection HERE. :)

-Garrett

There are a couple of guys who belong to the North Jersey Disney Pin Traders and a couple that belong to the Central New Jersey Disney Pin traders, unfortunately, I don't know their pinpics ID's. They are out there though so hang in there.

It's a great series, with beautiful pins. I have some for trade, not sure if I still need any. It's been a while since I've traded them.

First, not very many people were collecting them. And DL put them in the batches to refresh CM lanyards. Then, people started really going after them. When I first joined DPF, the ones I had in my traders were among the first things I traded. And then yeah, now, not too many people mention them anymore. But it's a nice series. Large enough to be a challenge, but it has a distinct end point. Good luck!

This is an amazing set to collect. I loved them very much. They are all so pretty and different you will grow to love each one. Unfortunately about four months ago I had to sell all that I had collected(67) in order to get a new transmission. But I did have a great time. Not that many collecting them nowadays. Seems most of the newbies only care about what's hot, and have really forgotten about some of the early greats like these and things like Haunted Mansion . Good luck collection them, you will have fun.

I have several of those and still need some,as a Mickey collector I love this series!

I agree with Judy. Some of us are not the 'here and now' collectors. We've worked at building this set for years. It really is beautiful once it's finished. Heck, I like mine individually to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back