• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Am I wishing to much and seeing a pin frame and pin I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I wishing to much and seeing a pin frame and pin I need?

C.Fr3dricks3n

UP UP and UP!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I just saw this on the Disney page and wondering am I seeing too much into what is on the frame? Is this a concept art but I see 5 CARS pins raised on the road trip. I think I am wishing too much for the UP HOUSE pin in a frame?

DLR - Gear Up For Adventure

gap357165SMALL.jpg

Who wants to be this will be a tiered collection? Individual LE pins, Lightning and the Castle as a packaged set completer and the UP House as a Framed set completer!

Perhaps this will be at PTN this Friday at Paradise Pier so that we can preview it and ask questions. Getting answers is the hard part!

I want one!!! I want one!! That would be such an awesome frame. I think you read just the right amount into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back