• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! An Amazing Xmas Zap from the one and only...docfish2u!!

ZAPPED! An Amazing Xmas Zap from the one and only...docfish2u!!

disneycrazee

I just got pixelexia, ok?
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I have been struck with David's amazing awesomeness. He zapped me this pin from my most wanted list...

They are two of my favorite characters, which makes this pin that much more perfect. <3 It is absolutely adorable and I can't quite explain in words my gratitude to him. Thank you SOOOO much, sir. Hopefully by the time you make your visit down here, I'll be able to figure out a way to repay you for your kindness. :) :hug:

I have been struck with David's amazing awesomeness. He zapped me this pin from my most wanted list...

They are two of my favorite characters, which makes this pin that much more perfect. <3 It is absolutely adorable and I can't quite explain in words my gratitude to him. Thank you SOOOO much, sir. Hopefully by the time you make your visit down here, I'll be able to figure out a way to repay you for your kindness. :) :hug:

I know how you can repay me, send me a copy of your avatar, it is amazing!!! I can not believe how talented you are!!!

I tried to find something off of your banner but had no luck. Thankfully you had a clickable link to help me find that little something special.

Might as well announce it now, we are coming down to Disneyland April 3-6. I hope to meet all of the wonderful people in person that I have had the privilege to meet, trade with, bid against and zap on DPF!!! Most of the time you will find me in Frontierland (if they are still doing it there) with my pin books and lanyards doing what I love most, pin trading!!!

So who is going to be next? Have to keep the pin karma going!!!

So happy for you Kristin, you definitely deserve it and more. :like:

And you David always a class act looking out for our DPF members. It's just in your heart to be kind. :rock:
You're sweet Angel! And YES, David has a neverending supply of amazing-ness!!

I know how you can repay me, send me a copy of your avatar, it is amazing!!! I can not believe how talented you are!!!

I tried to find something off of your banner but had no luck. Thankfully you had a clickable link to help me find that little something special.

Might as well announce it now, we are coming down to Disneyland April 3-6. I hope to meet all of the wonderful people in person that I have had the privilege to meet, trade with, bid against and zap on DPF!!! Most of the time you will find me in Frontierland (if they are still doing it there) with my pin books and lanyards doing what I love most, pin trading!!!

So who is going to be next? Have to keep the pin karma going!!!
Yay!!! Looking forward to April! :)

That guy!!! I swear he and Amy cause all sorts of mayhem!! Thank you David for what you do!
Right?!?!?! lol

Back