• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

An Epic Anniversary present from my Husband! [ IMAGE HEAVY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Epic Anniversary present from my Husband! [ IMAGE HEAVY]

Haunted_Beauty07

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
My husband, Scott and my anniversary is on June 13th but it was a really busy month in June for my husband and I. We both are in school and work. So, we both had to endure finals as well as me finishing up my internship. Celebrating My Mothers birthday. Fitting in a vacation to Seattle to, visit some friends before I had to start summer school. Fathers Day! Trying to celebrate the day with both our fathers as well as, my Grandfathers. And trying to celebrate my husbands birthday as well. We just did not have time to really celebrate our 4th Wedding Anniversary. So, we decided to celebrate it last week.

My husband knows that I've been wanting The DSF Sleeping Beauty Marquee pin. It has been one of my Grail's since I started trading about a year ago. It was always too expensive for me to buy or when I did have the money I would always get outbid! And trying to trade for it was always almost near impossible since, I never had any good enough traders. I finally just decided I was going to save up and just buy it. I saved for at least 8 months. Little did I know My husband was on a mission to get me this pin as an anniversary present. Unfortunately, My husband had no luck either but, He was so sweet and bought me these pins! I was sooooo excited to get every one of them!

Here is a better picture of Briar Rose and Stich

Front of the Paris Stain glass pin

Inside

This was such a wonderful gift from my husband. But, little did I know there would be more. Last week I seen here on DPF ejangabang hold a pin sale and there she was. My grail! The Sleeping Beauty DSF Marquee pin. I told My husband I do not care I am going to buy it. I have the money and I have been wanting this pin forever. So, while I was at work I asked him to pay for it through my paypal. When I came home I asked if he paid for it because I did not see it come out of my account. He turned to me and said "I paid for it"... "Happy Belated Anniversary".... How sweet was that! I was in tears. I have been waiting for it for a couple of days now and it came today!!!

There she is!!! All mine.

But Wait! there is one more surprise! While I was over the moon about my new SB Marquee pin he hands me another package and said this is part of your Anniversary gift as well. It came yesterday. I opened the package and these were in it.

OH MY GOSH!!! My husband is the best. It was an epic gift from him. I can not believe he went through all this for me : A crazy pin addicted Sleeping Beauty fan. I hate to get all mussy but, I just had to share on what Scott did for me! :)

Im my opinion you got a couple of the nicest Beauty pins out there! And as a Snow White collector, that pin is awesome, I have never seen it before!

well HOT DOG! let me say those pins are gorgeous....that stained glass is to die for! and to get your grail ontop is so great. I also have never seen those DA pins and now i want!! i wish they still made DA pins---they were so nice.

Oh myyyy they're all so gorgeous! Congratulations!!!! And happy anniversary! Love getting to see real pics of these!

(Now I just need to find an awesome husband like yours :lol: )

WOW...I am speechless :) - how absolutely AWESOME....you're a very sweet and kind woman, Rachel.

You've been very helpful in getting your husband the pins he wants....he turned around and did the same for you.

What a great team you both are. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone. Trust me I was shocked! I am so Blessed to have him. I did have to do a little research on the 2 last pins he bought for me. I had not seen them as well. I looked on Pinpics and there is others as well. Jasmine, Belle, Ariel, and Cinderella pin#76672.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back