• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

An "Oh WoW! I didn't know this!" Moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An "Oh WoW! I didn't know this!" Moment!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, I thought this was kind of fun, and I can't believe after all these years I just saw this!

I am working on pictures tonight and I took a picture of the
17 inch Deluxe Rapunzel Everafter Wedding Doll Certificate of Authenticity.

Was I surprised when I slipped this out of the box and found the opposite side with a Wedding Announcement!
:):) Am I the only one who didn't know this?? LoL!!
:)

@@_disney_wedding_rapunzel_certificate_1414537974.jpg

I wish I had the Wedding Rapunzel doll, but I am all monied out after this year's doll season. I knew about the CoA, but I have never seen one up close. It was a cute idea to do that, and I wonder why they have never duplicated it. They could have created a "You are invited to the coronation of . . ." for Elsa. It would have been so cool. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back