• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! And another one... Grrrr!!!

ZAPPED! And another one... Grrrr!!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
And another one... David strikes again!!

This time with part of my MOST WANTED LION KING SET -- and a very HTF set at that!!

photo3_zps598eebe4.jpg

Bad news though, David -- As much as I wish I could cross that out on my siggy, it represents a set, so I can't!! I will try to figure out how to put your name around it somewhere!!

Thank you though, I love the pin -- it's really big!! When I get the whole set -- yes, when, not if -- I'm going to put it all together in a really nice frame!!

Thank you so much!! But don't let that guard down, my dear friend... I can feel your ego is about twice the size as it was a couple weeks ago!! Hahahaha!!

The People's Team is gonna get ya!!

OK, I truly need to be a fly on the wall at David's house to figure out how he continually pulls this stuff off. Congrats to you on the awesome zap!

And yet another HUGE congratulations to you!!! :D You are getting some great zaps there! So who IS in the lead now???? :lol:

Team docfish!!! Our team has 7 names on his siggy and his team only has 5 on ours.

Not that I am counting or anything. :p

Last edited:
And yet another HUGE congratulations to you!!! :D You are getting some great zaps there! So who IS in the lead now???? :lol:

Team Zagales is -- David got quite the zap yesterday, and it's not over!! Plus, in all fairness, Team Zagales has been declared the winner by a queen!!

Back