• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

And its not even easter lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
And its not even easter lol

scrumpman

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hi,
This is odd but in the last few days I have had different people request a trade for a very low pin which has had no interest before, here is the pin any thoughts lol am I missing something :shock:

Pin 84352: TDL: Easter Wonderland 2011 Mickey

and its nowhere near easter lol

Every now and then I go back deep into my old Wants and throw up a Trade offer for a pin that has not been in demand or offered in quite sometime. Could be this or a new Trader who came upon your pin??

Mike S.

I love that pin. When I was a cast member someone actually traded it onto my lanyard and I ended up trading it to a little girl. I know I think you offered it to me at some point...or I asked for it...but that's why Cx

Lol yeah think i may have a trade for it soon if the person replys yippee :)
Think you are right about going back into older collections as that is what I am doing now am after an old uk pin ah pinpics here I come lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back