• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! And the Gold Medal in Pin Zappin' goes to ...

ZAPPED! And the Gold Medal in Pin Zappin' goes to ...

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
None other than than the sneaky HandA - aka Jason!! Because he landed a perfect zap in my mailbox.

aurora_zps9bf20ec7.jpg

He won my auction for a PoDM last week and started asking me questions about my Aurora collection. It was his sweet daughter "Hannah" who was interested in seeing my pins you see :rofl:

Then, yesterday I opened the package from him, and I found this lovely, large, so-well-made and BLUE Aurora pin to add to my collection. I know it sounds stupid, but in my 4 yrs of collecting this pin managed to escape my attention. And he got me good.

I also appreciated the very witty message he included with the pin. So Jason, the answer is C.

Thank you so much & many hugs to your sweet Hannah :)

The world has gone MAD :lol: ... and I LOVE IT!! All this zapping and happiness spreading ALL over the forum!! THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!!! Come on over, join the fun!! Let your hair down and party ... make that P A R T Y!! Congrats Selen!! This is a beautiful pin!! :) And another amazing zap from Jason!! Wow!!! Very, very cool!!!

Back