• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Ang's Gif Auction! :O WDI NBC

Auction Ended: Ang's Gif Auction! :O WDI NBC
This is a bad guy, right? I'll bid #113681 Sidon Ithano AKA Crimson Corsair

RS_R4876c22be0.png

Couldn't find any gifs of this guy, so here's a pic (not sure if it'll count for bonus points).
tumblr_o3wpstoDfy1r4eqg2o1_500.jpg

If not, here's a generic Star Wars gif :]

giphy.gif
Yes, that is a bad guy! :D

I do already have him, but he is pretty cool.

Sidon Ithano pin = 2 points
+
The matching dance gif
=
4 Points total! ^_^

All right! Here's my bid: First: #92263, LE Snow White dancing
pin92263th200

bf6deddd59618774e8d1d95cfcf3dd33.gif

And #115224, baby simba:
RS_Rcd59c707bf.png

4d9ab1c7bc03614a68b3ae2a295912fb.gif

:D

Now, WHEN does it end tomorrow? What if I need to add to or revise my bid????? (The more I look at that Jack and Sally pin, the cuter it is!)
:0

That's a pretty cool pin! Not to mention I have a friend that is looking for it! :D

Dancing Snow White Pin= 4 points
+
Matching Snow White gif
= 6 points

I love this baby Simba pin, and I don't (think) I have him. Plus, that Rafiki gif gets me every time. XD

Baby Simba pin = 2 Points
+
Matching LK gif
= 5 points

Leaderboard:

1) LadyBarclay with 11 points

2) Purplemandms with 10 points

3) Booger with 5 points

4) Watzshakinbacon with 4 points

Sorry I've been slow to update this auction everyone! Thank you guys for being patient with me! ^_^

50564f9a46400bfe847e211a18706ca4.jpg

The auction will end at 9:00 PM DLR time. I don't think I'll have time to look at the forum in the afternoon, so I'll wait until this evening to announce a winner. :)

Back