• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Animators Anna also wants to join in on the fun! Auction ends Sunday 1/14 @ 9pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Animators Anna also wants to join in on the fun! Auction ends Sunday 1/14 @ 9pm CT

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
And here's Anna who won't be left behind. Pinpics #117892, 95 wants and 33 trading.

Sorry, I'm copying and pasting my wants!
My pinpics is Disneychildwithin and I have a ton of wants! My favorite movies/characters though would be Batb, Nana, Mulan, Robin Hood, Mufasa, Villains...open to Fantasy pins.
Probably easier to list the themes I don't collect actually, lol. Not a fan of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Tinkerbell, Pete's Dragon, Alice in Wonderland, pins with dates unless on my wants, Minnie Mouse, Jungle Cruise, It's a Small World, Epcot.
I'll also be listing Anna separately.

ee63440ff2a33461da5f237081528046.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back