• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Animators' Collection Dolls Being Retired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animators' Collection Dolls Being Retired?
I work at the Disney store and I was told this was their last year but they are going to be "refreshed". Probably a different look but they'll be back.

The Toledo store is stocked with all the dolls. I am only missing Ariel, Tiana, and Cinderella. My friend told me that she heard that they instead of selling the dolls by themselves, they might only sell them in their accessorie packs, like the Cinderella one. If that is the case, I will try to get the dolls I am missing as soon as possible. I don't want to spend $45.00 when I only want the doll. The extra outfit and accesories are nice, but I don't need them.

The Toledo store is stocked with all the dolls. I am only missing Ariel, Tiana, and Cinderella. My friend told me that she heard that they instead of selling the dolls by themselves, they might only sell them in their accessorie packs, like the Cinderella one. If that is the case, I will try to get the dolls I am missing as soon as possible. I don't want to spend $45.00 when I only want the doll. The extra outfit and accesories are nice, but I don't need them.
So would that mean ANOTHER doll plus accessories? If so then I'm pretty pumped. Though, I absolutely hate Cinderella's Animators hair, it doesn't look very good, or well neat. I hope she looks better in person.

I was able to finish my set around Black Friday and I love them all to bits! I also have the Cinderella with all of the accessories, which I loved the moment I saw it. I hope with this new "revamped" line that they will make all of the princesses with accessories. Then again, if they do do that, I will have to SOME HOW come up with more space for them.

They are all still and have always been in full stock at the Temecula store, with no sign of any of them selling out at all. Which is pretty nice for me since I am hoping to get Aurora, Rapunzel, and Ariel soon =) They are the only 3 left that I want, I already have Jasmine, Mulan, and I just got Belle yesterday =D (I also gave a friend of mine Pocahontas for christmas since she thought she was so cute I got her for her on a whim and she loves her!)

They are still readily available over here in the UK too, so I think it was just a rumour ... Unless they are going to revamp them in time for THIS Christmas ;o)

I think a refreshment will be nice ! But my men are going to cry if this happen. Because, obsviously, I will buy them ! XD
I didn't have the all collection because I don't especially like Rapunzel, Tiana and Mulan, but the only one who are missing for finish my collection is Pocahontas. I have to buy her before she goes sold out totally.

I'm still looking for the first release of Tiana.....she was never re stocked at the local stores here.... Does anyone see her at their stores??? I've also heard that the disney parks have them as well, has anyone been lately? And if so, was Tiana still in stock?

I'm still looking for the first release of Tiana.....she was never re stocked at the local stores here.... Does anyone see her at their stores??? I've also heard that the disney parks have them as well, has anyone been lately? And if so, was Tiana still in stock?
Try Walt Disney world merchandise services. I got my Rapunzel there about 2 weeks ago. They still had the original animators. They were $29. Something each.

Try Walt Disney world merchandise services. I got my Rapunzel there about 2 weeks ago. They still had the original animators. They were $29. Something each.
Ok great! I've never ordered anything from there, I will give it a try! How much was shipping and do I call in the order?

Sorry to disappoint but as far as I know (i work in the emporium) WDW only has the old style of Rapunzel, Cindy, and perhaps Aurora? I've noticed that we're bringing out the new series as the stocks on the shelves get lower - Pocahontas was out for the first time etc.
Best chance would be the resort gift shops as I've seen the older styles there before but I haven't seen a Tiana :(

Sorry to disappoint but as far as I know (i work in the emporium) WDW only has the old style of Rapunzel, Cindy, and perhaps Aurora? I've noticed that we're bringing out the new series as the stocks on the shelves get lower - Pocahontas was out for the first time etc.
Best chance would be the resort gift shops as I've seen the older styles there before but I haven't seen a Tiana :(
Ugh:/ does Disneyland send merchandise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back