• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Animators' Doll Collection Artist Signing Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animators' Doll Collection Artist Signing Event

akaibara

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
According to an email I just received from Disney, Mark Henn will be signing dolls at the Times Square store on November 3rd (Thursday) from 5 to 6:30 pm.

I'm not a doll collector but I might go to it if anyone would like me to try and pick something up for them. I've never been to such an event before so I don't know what the limitations are and can't guarantee anything.

That's so awesome! Good luck and have fun if you go. Mark Henn is incredibly nice...I had the opportunity to meet him at the D23 Winnie the Pooh event. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back