• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Another Donation at Show Me The Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Donation at Show Me The Pins

showmethepins

Gotta Find Mickey Pins!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi All. We received an amazing donation of 18 pins today from our good friend Russ Lisle! We wanted to give him a shout out, although I don't believe he's a member on this forum. Here's a look at our collection now:

12212010.jpg

As you probably know from reading our blog, we're going to adjust our policy on donations soon as we're gathering quite a collectoin already and haven't started the first day of our project!

If you have any interest in trading for any of these pins let me know. My pinpics account has been updated to reflect all of these as tradable. Thanks.

@tiggermickey - I know! Looks like we've both made out pretty well recently, huh? I can't wait to get this project started so we can trade some pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back