• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Another Member Touched by David's kindness!!! =' )

ZAPPED! Another Member Touched by David's kindness!!! =' )

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
I recently made a trade with David (docfish2u) for a very adorable Sorcerer Mickey pin that I was hunting for for my Fantasmic page. :hsd:

I was excited enough for the Mickey pin as my Fantasmic page has been very slow coming along (trying to make it up with just scenes and characters from the show instead of only pins that say 'Fantasmic') So when my LBE came, I did not hesitate in opening it. :D :D

Imagine my surprise when I saw another beautiful pin had accompanied my Sorcerer Mickey pin for the journey (Belle Pin shown from a seperate mail day):

tumblr_mdwolo7ilM1qg35tio1_250.gif

36004FCE-7C5C-4374-976F-63671EB9CD02-2610-000004C8AB9115C3.jpg

tumblr_m395l87ecu1qdr1r0_large.gif

David... I really cannot thank you enough!!! <3 I have been searching for this Ariel pin for so long and had nearly given up adding her to my princess page. This surprise completely made my day and words can't express how touched I am.

I have noticed the many zap threads you have been responsible for through your kindness, and to experience first hand is such a wonderful feeling! :) I truly can't wait to pay it forward! ^.^

Thank you so much again David!!! You are a true gem to DPF!! :hug:

Last edited:
Thank you so much everyone! :hug: :hug: This really means so much to me right now, especially considering things have started to come up and made life a little bumpy. >,< Coming back to this thread and reading your replies is an easy way to find a smile tho! =)

You absolutely deserve this zap. You have always been a pleasure to deal with and I am happy to be able to send you something that you really wanted.

You absolutely deserve this zap. You have always been a pleasure to deal with and I am happy to be able to send you something that you really wanted.

='> You are so kind! I've loved trading with you as well! I only hope there are many more opportunities on the horizon to work with you and I hope to help your collection the way you've helped me :D

Yay! Congratulations!! They're both beautiful pins.

The Sorcerer Mickey goes with your storybook collection, too! :-D

Thank you!! And oh my goodness! I didn't even think about the storybook connection! XD makes me love that one even more! ^.^

Thanks so much again everyone!! :hug:

Thank you guys!! :hug: I need to update my princess pages as well as share my fantasmic and other pages. They fit perfectly and bring a smile to my face as I think about my pin collecting friends =D

Lovely new additions! You should update the pinpics photo of the Ariel and sisters pin as the one currently on there is dull, your one is much colourful!

Thank you!! And that is a good idea! I will at least submit it to them when I get the chance in case they'd like to use it =)

Kayla :) I hope that all is well with you and your family. Congrats on the lovely new zap!
And happy new year too :)

Thank you Selen! :hug: It's been a but difficult on the finance end but health wise we are all pretty well and that's always the most important thing ^.^ I so appreciate the kind thoughts tho!! <3

And thank you to everyone else as well! Members like you guys truly make DPF an awesome site and I hope to get the opportunity to spread some more smiles soon! =>

Back