Another USPS LBE price increase?? (As of 1/21/18)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by figment919, Sep 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. figment919

figment919 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    129   0   0

Just got back from the P.O. and the price to mail 1 pin in a regular LBE was $3, it used to be $2.67. I asked the clerk if there was a price increase and got "I guess so" as an answer. Any input?? This could be the end of single pin trades, and who knows what the International rates are now?

2. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    472   0   0

Yes, the prices went up on 9/3. :(

[​IMG]

~Merlin

3. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Allegedly if you ship through Paypal, their prices did not increase, yet. This was from my friend who printed postage this morning and said none of her costs were any different.
    Still affects international tho, apparently there was some sort of a trick to send packages as envelopes for $6? (I never knew of this), and that will no longer work.

4. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    252   0   0

The $6 "trick" was a wrong classification. Paypal would classify it as a large envelope instead of a package. So people using paypal to ship international would run the risk of the package being caught with insufficient postage.

5. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Did PayPal get rid of that trick?

6. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

According to my friend who knew of this trick, she was denied dropping off packages that were labeled as such.

7. figment919

figment919 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    129   0   0

Just went up again to $3.50!!! 17% increase!

8. sabrancha

sabrancha Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

So many price increases in such a short amount of time! Shipping is getting more expensive, especially for international :/

9. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    508   0   0

[​IMG]

Detailed:

[​IMG]

10. PixiePost

PixiePost Previously SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

Well, poop. I went to print out a postage slip for an international package this morning and the price has more than doubled. :( "Large envelope" rates are only for documents now, even if the package is less than 1/2 inch thick... I was sending candy and washi tape to a friend across the pond for Valentine's Day. Had to sign in to the forum to see if there was a thread on this already...

This sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.