• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Antique Mall/Flea Market Pin Finds...A Little Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antique Mall/Flea Market Pin Finds...A Little Help Please

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey guys, I finally have a little time to try to catch up again on the forums! :D I am so happy, I have missed you all so much! :hug:

When I have had some spare time in my work schedule, I try to get out and have a little fun. We have went to a few flea markets and antique malls, and I actually found some Disney pins!!! :shock:

I was able to find The Rescuers pin set on PP, but I am wondering if anyone would be able to help me located the other two pins please? :x: I think I may have found them but I am not sure if they are the ones I am thinking they may be! :dunno: I do know the Mickey Mouse one is old. :) I am going to end up putting
all three up for trade. May not be the best pins to find, but it is always exciting to find Disney pins either way! :lol:

Thanks everyone! :D

Omg the Cheshire Cat my hubby needs and I had that Mickey on my wants list on pinpics too,do not know the numbers now,nice find there Nate on all three

Nice finds Nate. I actually just bought 2 pins that I found at a antique mall, a small Mickey pin and a rainforest cafe pin. Both of these were not on Pinpics so I had to add them.

Excellent finds ! Not being near a park, I am always excited to hear when people find pins outside the park.

Nice finds indeed! I don't know if it's any help, but The Rescuers set look like they may be propin ones, you might want to try searching with that term on DPP/PP. I may be completely wrong but they just have that enameled look to them that reminds me of other propin sets I have seen. Hope you find them all and manage to set up good trades. I think that the set is just lovely :)

If the Cheshire Cat is the gold version then it is
pin461th72
Pin 461: Cheshire Cat

if it is silver then yes it is

if it is black then it is this

here is mickey

Soooo lucky! Grats! The Rescuers set is amazing!

You've convinced me to check out local flea markets more often, too, lol!

Great finds!

At my local farmer's/flea market there's a pin dealer who has a Disney board. It usually has something interesting on it, including a fair number of Hidden Mickeys with scrapper warnings out on them >_<

Thanks guys!!! :) Would enjoy seeing some of your finds! ;) Thanks for the research and help! David...you found everyone for me, and Cheshire is the gold version. :) For those of you who said you want them...they are all for trade! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back