• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Antique store finds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antique store finds!
Whoa, such awesome finds! And they look in great condition too. Congrats! Hope you can make good trades for them :)
I always like looking for pins too on flea markets & in antique/second hand stores. I'll take this find as an inspiration and motivation ;)

I've found pins also at antique shops before but most of the time they are way over priced just like most of the stuff at antique stores. I've also found pins at yard sales before too.

90% of the time I dont find anything Disney at antique stores. Sometimes there are old books, but most of the time there isnt much. i think 'cuz I am in the South and a bit far from DL or WDW

I sent a PM please look at it. My pin pics is Snoffsan. Interested in the Minnie set for me. I hardly ever trade pins for me, always my daughters but I really want this set for me. Would love the Ariel kit for my daughter as well but first that Minnie set.

I sent a PM please look at it. My pin pics is Snoffsan. Interested in the Minnie set for me. I hardly ever trade pins for me, always my daughters but I really want this set for me. Would love the Ariel kit for my daughter as well but first that Minnie set.
I just tried to reply to your message, but it told me that your inbox was full :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back