• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any advice for new collector bitten by the “bug�

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/stacim11082005/slideshow/Disney dolls

Here's the link. For some reason I can't post pics. I even switched from Flickr to Photobucket :(

It looks great. This one is my favourite:
93624222-b688-43bb-b3aa-0c389f047baf_zpsa6b3cee3.jpg

You're welcome. :) Sometimes it just doesn't work and I don't understand, why. I just copy the pictures url (right click on the pic and copy url) click on th insert image button, insert the URL, click OK and done. The picture should appear in your comment and you can finish writing it and after that submit it. :) Hope this helps.

Haha, I think you're the one who should be giving US advice! That's crazy how many dolls you've accumulated in such a short time. Great collection already. I guess it goes to show how addictive doll collecting is.

Such a relief to find this thread. LE pink and blue aurora and prince philip are the only 17' I have (aside from the old singing disney store dolls). Getting any others however seems hopeless. Reading this has given me hope! Thanks guys!

I am also new, not to doll collecting but to Disney dolls. Enjoying reading all of the threads and seeing pictures of everyones collections. There is a old saying for doll lovers but it stands the test of time, Buy what you love and you will love your collection, one thing I struggle with is completing series. When space and money is not a problem, wow- go hog wild BUT in my case it is a obstacle so while I am looking at the most adorable toddler animator dolls that are just so cute I want to squeeze their little faces I have to be honest with myself and say-whoa there - you do not need them all.

Looking forward to seeing what is in store for 2015 and in the meantime enjoying the threads and pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back