• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any collect Jim shore disney collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Christmas Disney Jim Shore I will be selling . The retired Mickey & Pluto
Sleigh with reindeer . Huge piece , reindeer has hidden mickeys on saddle . Will be asking $130.00 for both pieces which is a bargain . Then I have Huey , Dewey and Louie building a Snowman $40.00 and Minnie as Mrs Santa $30.00 . All brand new in boxes . PLMK

I have collected Jim Shore for years, mainly his Christmas stuff and have several older, signed pieces. I haven't started on Disney yet since I have so much stuff now that I would have no room for them. Well, I do have Alice, The Queen of Hearts, and the Cheshire Cat. I still need the WHite Rabbit and the Mad Hatter.

I see them all the time at the parks but never bought any. There were some really nice ones. Wish he would do one of Jessica!

I have the princess/ prince set of 5 and the casle display. I also have the blue fairy musical one, a jaques and Gus cup, an Alice teapot, and some patriotic Mickey, Donald and goofy. I love them....my mom has a huge collection of Disney Jo shore.

I have a few Winnie the Pooh pieces. He has alot of different beautiful pieces. I use to work in a store that sold these. I always loved when we would get a new shipment. He had alot of nice Angels and Santas.

I have quite a few, mostly the princess ones and the Christmas ones. Got the Sonata Princesses most recently, they make a lovely set even if Jasmine looks a bit odd. Nice to finally have her in these sets!

I got my brother Kermit with his banjo for his birthday. It was in a sale for £20 which was a bargin I thought :)

I have quite a few at this point...it's amazing how well the old-wood look works on certain characters. Like, Pinnochio you'd expect, but the newer Hitchhiking Ghosts one looks awesome, too!

I have:

First Tinker Bell (standing and posing)
Tink kneeling
Tink Halloween- on broom (spinning action)
Tink Halloween- purple witch
Tink Christmas- sitting on bell

I've liked quite a few of them, but I try to only buy my characters. I still have to pick up the Tinker Bell in a pumpkin one. I also really love the birthstone series, but that's a LOT of statues to collect, and they're pricey for their size.

ok, dumb question. Is there anyone who can post pictures or tell me where I can see these? I have never heard of them.

Vicki

I have alot of Jim Shore. I rotate the seasons, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and during the year I put out the Disney ones. I love the Princess on the carousel horses. Was able to collect the pins to match the figurines. Love them. :). My husband said the closet is full enough now. Hmmmm.....until the next release. :)

I am getting Betsy his Sorcerer Mickey for her desk for Christmas to go along with the trip confirmation for Nov 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back