• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any collect Jim shore disney collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have four: Tinker Bell in Sitting Pretty, Tinker Bell in Moonlit Flight On An Autumn Night, Jack Skellington as The Pumpkin King, and Sally (of The Nightmare Before Christmas) as the Smitten Seamstress. They were all bought recently. They are surrounding me at my desk as I type this. I love them all.

ok, dumb question. Is there anyone who can post pictures or tell me where I can see these? I have never heard of them.

Vicki
Here is a photo I just took of my collection:

Jim Shore Disney Traditions Collectable Figurines by drj1828, on Flickr

I just love these guys...I get one every trip to see the Mouse! This last trip I got Dumbo! They are all so cute, I have quite a collection. They are really the only thing I collect besides pins. (and nieces and nephews!) :)

If any of you live near Devon in the UK we have a shop that stocks Disney Traditions along with a few others,we also have a pin trading board in store too we shut on Sundays & Mondays see the following link for directions etc

www.movingpicturesdevon.co.uk

it is always nice to have a chat to fellow Disney lover/collector :)

my mom has a bunch of the goofy ones and I have a grumpy one. I just picked up for her at WDW the marionette Goofy and Frankenstien Goofy my dad will be giving to her for Christmas

My wife and I have Tink, Nana, Sorcerer Mickey, Genie, Hook/Smee, Blue Fairy musical, Dumbo/Timothy, and Lady/Tramp that lights up.

Anybody buy the new Jim Shore Haunted Mansion Organist? It was released on Sept. 30th at the WDW 40th HM event and is now at DLR shops as well such as Disneyana, Off the Page, and World of Disney! It's very cool!

There is a new Goofy piece out for his 80th birthday next yr Its Goofy in color and goofy/Dippy Dawg in black and white
I came across it a weekago in our local Hallmark store and purchased it as a birthday gift for my mom in January its put away other wise I would post a picture

The UK will not know which pieces we will be getting until after next week have seen some lovely ones already available in the states excited to find out what we will be getting/deciding what to orde rfor our shop

Yes there is, and a Jasmine too - both part of the range where the princesses skirt has a scene on it. There are plenty on ebay at the moment.

Tiana & Jasmine are lovely also Lightning,Mater & Tipping Tractor are new,the first the UK should get is the Valentines range Tink as Cupid,Mickey with balloons,Marie & Dalmation(picture of these are on our website) there is also a Mickey & Minnie personality pose i will have more info on other items after Fri as i have a meeting with my rep then there is also a brand new range called Enchanted Disney being launched soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back