• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any fellow pin trader events in Michigan or the Midwest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any fellow pin trader events in Michigan or the Midwest?

wdw19852008

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife Stefanie and I have really taken a love for pin trading and were talking about whether or not any fellow collectors out there were located in or around Michigan and if there were any local pin trading events in the Midwest nearby. We just joined the forum last night and have come across a few threads where fellow collectors seemed to be hosting or attending nearby pin trading events where fellow collectors would come together to trade, etc.

Any such events/gatherings near Michigan? We'd love to get more involved with fellow pin traders nearby as we don't live near Walt Disney World in Orlando or by Disneyland in CA. :wavey:

We have uploaded 6 videos on Youtube kind of going over what we have in our current pin collection. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SMB1U3xJlY

If anyone sees something they would like to maybe trade, shoot us a message!

Thanks!

Joe

Hey! Whereabouts in michigan are you located? Us Michiganders are few, but there are a few ohio pin traders around! I tried to have a meetup at cedar pointe in Ohio once but the turn out was kinda slim lol. I would be willing to try again!

I live in Dayton Ohio and there is a huge 2 day Disneyana event that we have every year in June. There is all kinds of Disney stuff for sale and so many pins that you will go crazy!! You can buy or trade pins there and people come from all over the country and also from Canada. It's at a hotel here in Dayton and you can get a discounted rate if you tell them you are there for the Disneyana event. I know it's a little bit of a drive for you but believe me it will be worth it! I go every year but it is also in my back yard and only about a 30 minute drive. (although me and the wife get a room for the weekend just to be able to take a break every now and then during the event) Here is a link to the websight for the event: http://www.daytondisneyana.org/1801.html

BTW....I checked out your Youtube video and you did a really nice job on it. I sent you a PM for a possible trade...PLMK.

It would be a 4 1/2 hour drive to Judy's for me but I don't mind as long as I am trading pins with some great people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back