• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION Any Georgia traders interested in a pin trading event??

QUESTION Any Georgia traders interested in a pin trading event??

PixieDust

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi all! I haven't been active on here in years... I have been looking for a pin trader meetups in the Atlanta area for quite some time with zero luck.
I finally decided to start a group over on FB for Georgia pin traders ( and nearby states that would want to drive in for events) in hope of getting some local trading events going. I'm not sure what the rules are so I won't add links here but if you live in GA ( or a neighboring state) and think you might want to make GA state pin friends and come to a trading event in the near future, we would love for you to join us. Just drop me a message here. Admins apologies in advance if this breaks any rules.

Last edited:
Go ahead and drop the link to the fb group here for any members :)

We also invite you to post your upcoming events to the DPF Events calendar here:

Go ahead and drop the link to the fb group here for any members :)

We also invite you to post your upcoming events to the DPF Events calendar here:

Thank you Cicada!! Much appreciated :)

We'd love to have you join us on FB.
Disney Pin traders of Georgia (and neighboring states)

Back