• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP Any info if this pin has been released yet? DLP Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP Any info if this pin has been released yet? DLP Pin

xbeckyx

Halloween Town Resident
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I was just wondering if anyone recently has been to DLP and seen if this pin has been released yet? Or if it has been put back and I didnt know about it ^__^

pin96199

Pin 96199; Disneyland Paris - Disney Dreams! night time show.

It says on pinpics that it was released on 18th May 2013?

I have not come across any on ebay and there is only 1 person trading it? Just seems to be nowhere :S

Also with the Free-D ... I have the exact same design and logo on a keyring that I bought in March lol I might add that to the Dreams board when complete!

and one last favour...if anyone does come across it...can they please please please let me know? or if in DLP let me pay you to get it? :hsd:

It's on the poster from May, so eather it's sold out, or should still be available. Would be strange for an OE to be gone within 2 weeks in Paris.

Yes it is on DS UK website

Ive just had a look at its not there :( they used to have the kinda rectangle size one but not this round one. I'll have another look later but the one on my phone doesn't show it :(

Yes, I believe it's OE. I will look out for it while im
there. It's mostly all rubber though.

Thankyou :)

It just seems really weird for a May release, theres nothing of it around. Not even on eBay lol

I seen one on the bay a couple days ago but if u look on the Facebook pin traders group someone recently bought one and posted a pic on there...they will be able to tell u where they got it maybe?

Thanks for the help :)

I don't go on pin trading groups on fb I only use this forum :)

Hopefully if it is out, I can try and find someone to get me one if I ask very nicely lol

I really want this pin!! I hope they put it on the disney store website :(! I am a dreams completist :D! I have the other one which was on the website, I got it from Paris in October :)! I'm really hoping to get the CM dreams pin too! But I can't find it anywhere for less then €30 and I can't justify that on it! :c

They still had loads of this pin!! I brought 1 with me, if someone has any Lion King for trade? hehe
(or at cost)

And, I'm willing to pick some up if people would like it, I'm going back to DLRP on July 4th.

They still had loads of this pin!! I brought 1 with me, if someone has any Lion King for trade? hehe
(or at cost)

And, I'm willing to pick some up if people would like it, I'm going back to DLRP on July 4th.

If I don't win the eBay auction I will be messaging you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back