• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any info on the halloween competitions from last year??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any info on the halloween competitions from last year??

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey all,

I dont recall seeing them announce the winners of the giveaways from last year around October time. Am I right or did I simply just miss the posts?? Just I come on here every day at least once and Ive not seen anything.

If they have not announced them do you think they will be since its been almost 4 months :/

No, I don't believe the moderators have posted anything about these giveaways yet, but I wouldn't worry. I just keep checking the proper boards periodically for the results and figure that they'll get to it eventually (after all, they're under no obligation to give away anything anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back