• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any interest in a up trade auction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any interest in a up trade auction?

DisneyDevoted

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Would like to know if there is any interest for the Up Disney Store Europe LE 500?

This pin sold out in under an hour and is already going for just under £50 on ebay so thought I could use it to obtain some of my harder wants!

If there is little to no interest for an auction I might have a couple to trade but please do not PM me if you would like to talk privately my email is: elliot-minor-fan@hotmail.com if not then please feel free to reply here.

Would love to know if you would like the chance to join in the auction and what you would offer :)

Wants:

Ariel and Eric
Wedding Ariel and Eric
Wedding Ariel
Ariel
The little mermaid
Peter Pan mermaids
Designer pins
BTs
PODMs
Disney Auctions
Forest friends
Pins from frames of low LE
Kiss the girl
low LE Tinker bell
Frozen
Couples
Anything that catches my eye

Pinpics + pinplace - DisneyDevoted

So lots to choose from I'm sure most of you will have a few of those :)

Thanks so much for looking!

To be honest, people have posted so many threads asking this question (including me when I had the three fairies pin!) that there is basically a stock answer now - try a trade thread first to see what interest you get, if there is a lot of interest then post an auction. I think I saw you already had a trade thread going for it, so why don't you just bump that back up and see what response you get there? I'm sure you'll get plenty of offers, it's a popular film and a pretty good LE size.

To be honest, people have posted so many threads asking this question (including me when I had the three fairies pin!) that there is basically a stock answer now - try a trade thread first to see what interest you get, if there is a lot of interest then post an auction. I think I saw you already had a trade thread going for it, so why don't you just bump that back up and see what response you get there? I'm sure you'll get plenty of offers, it's a popular film and a pretty good LE size.

+1

I know people will tell me to try trade it and I probably still will put at least one up for regular trade but I've traded before just wanted to try something new and that way I don't have to try work out a fair trade cause it would be up to the bidders. Thanks for your input ^_^

I know people will tell me to try trade it and I probably still will put at least one up for regular trade but I've traded before just wanted to try something new and that way I don't have to try work out a fair trade cause it would be up to the bidders. Thanks for your input ^_^

Sounds like you already made a decision, so go with it. It'll be interesting to see what people bid.

Completely different wants to mine xD but I'll still wait til hers is over as I think we should have the pins in hand before an auction. Last time Disney Store sent me 3 out of the four pins I ordered as I result I had to let 2 people down :/

Asking people what they will bid is not something that people will answer, that is sort of the point of an auction, you want the best offer and the bidders want the best deal. Auctions are dangerous in that you are obligated to choose a winner even if you don't get any offers that you feel are fair and that is why you will get so many responses telling you to list it for trade.

As it is such a large edition I doubt it will get huge bids but Up is popular and will definitely get attention. I think that if you go in expecting bids that are in the $100+ range you might be disappointed but since there are a lot of members that are able to get pins at cost you just might. It's a gamble either way.

Good luck!

Completely different wants to mine xD but I'll still wait til hers is over as I think we should have the pins in hand before an auction. Last time Disney Store sent me 3 out of the four pins I ordered as I result I had to let 2 people down :/

If she ordered with express delivery then she already will have the pins in hand :).

How terrible that the Disney Store didn't fulfill your order properly! But how come one less pin meant you had to let two people down? You can't send one pin to two people... Or was it a three-way trade? Sorry to be going slightly off-topic, just curious.

Oh sorry I wasn't trying to imply that she didn't have them as some people do already I was just trying to state that I don't :) and I ordered and paid for 4, 1 was for my own collection, 1 was spoken for and I had to sell the remaining one to make my money back is I never got it back from DStore and am still trying to fight with them for my refund and some kind of compensation :( Thankfully the people I was trading with seemed to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back