• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any Interest in an Auction with these Awesome Brave Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Interest in an Auction with these Awesome Brave Items

snazzybowtie

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Hey Everyone!
I've never done an Auction before and I'm not usually one to take a gamble, so I thought I would ask if anyone would be interested in these items for an auction before I jump into one.

The first one was part of the display at DSF when Brave was released and I was given it by them when I was collecting Brave. I since have walked away from Brave and moved to Wreck-It Ralph, but I promised I wouldn't sell it. So I figured an Auction would be fun for this item because it can go to a real Brave collector and a bunch of people can have a chance to bid on it. I think it would be fun in a frame full of Brave pins. You can see in the pics that the words are raised. I'm tempted to not give it up, but I thought it really should go to a Brave collector. :)
0d68649b-a3f0-46f2-af44-5541915af0cb_zpse6921384.jpg

brave2_zpsa63b5331.jpg

braveback_zps065494d9.jpg

The next one is a 6 inch by 5 inch sketch from the Pixar Studio Store. It's super cool! And again I'm not collecting Brave anymore, so I thought that I should give those big Brave fans a chance to add this to their collections. :) This could also be another cool addition to a Brave frame.
d1d8f3cc-1524-46e1-ab58-b02f8577ec03_zps5bb7fdc7.jpg

So do any of you think you'll want to bid on either of them or both? And if so should I do two separate auctions or combine them together?

Thanks for the help! :)

Austin

I would totally bid on these if you auctioned them! But would you ask for pin-only bids or could other items be included?
Awesome!
I think I would mostly want pins but I would be open to other Disney items/collectibles, especially Alice and Wreck it Ralph, but I don't really want any homemade items.

It's 28 inches long, a little over 12 inches tall and half an inch thick. :)

:eek2: Wowza that is massive! I would love to have both of these items, but I think you should auction them separately. Or you could do one of those one auction, two item, but you can bid on both in one, kind of thing? Does that make sense? Lol!

I don't have any pins to bid but I have some Wreck it Ralph Funko Pops that may need some re-homing lol. Not sure if they would do well but I would give it a shot!

I would merrily buy them from you if a trade could not be set up... Husband collects Brave, and now the 4 yr old decided her favorite princess is Merida too. Those would find a happy loving home and get framed if we got them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back