• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any interest in hinged stained glass princesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any interest in hinged stained glass princesses.

Firebaby22

"One to keep, one to trade."
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I have this whole set and I'm not highly attached to it. I was wondering if there would be any interest in the whole set. I could auction or just trade it. If I would sell it any idea the value. I've seen Ariel going very high. Sorry for the picture quality.

b7b9e0be80083a0719a63a5428f83c7f_zps9f413df1.jpg

That's a very nice set. While I'm not too attached to it to bid since I could never compete with the bids you would get since auctioning off the full set would no doubt pull in great stuff, I'd sure watch that auction since considering you would be auctioning off 7 pins simultaneously, and each of those 7 pins is in the "pretty good" range at worst, I think you'd get some great stuff :)

It seems like everyone is interested in different things, I think making it the "you can bid for whole set or individually" is the best option since then you can choose whether you want to let the whole set go individually of if someone just bids that amazing pin that is worth them all combined, you can make a choice ^_^

All WDW. Auction is up. There are 6 princesses and a sorcerer Mickey. Glad to see people are interested. Should be a fun auction. Thanks for the input all. That's why I love this community. Lots of cool, helpful people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back