• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any interest in these pins for an auction??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any interest in these pins for an auction??

lilmisssunshine

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hello! So i have a few pins I would like to auction off but I am just nervous that no one would be interested! Any feedback is welcome! If you would be interested please let me know for which!
pin25522th72
pin34896th72
pin45648th72
pin81719th72
pin98699th72

Thanks for looking! Any comments would be appreciated!

I will definitely try bidding in a Grotto auction, I'm in love with that pin.

As for the others, I'm sure there will be a great interest for them, especially the marquee.

I would love to try for the Frozen marquee since I am trying to start a Frozen collection! :x: Not sure if I have bids you would like, but I can try! :lol:

The pins will get bids... the real question is whether they'll get bids of equal value, or things you're looking for. It's a risk, so best of luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back