• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any interest in this AIW pin that is from WDW Pin Event "Florida Project"Auction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any interest in this AIW pin that is from WDW Pin Event "Florida Project"Auction?
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hey all :)

I was wondering if there would be any interest at all in this pin -

pin87493th72
Pin 87493: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Logo (ARTIST PROOF) that was part of an auction lot from WDW's Pin Event "Florida Project" last year? You can see the pins that were in the lot last year here (it is Lot #11) - http://eventservices.disney.go.com/files/Florida Project Auction.pdf

I would not want to get absolutley nothing for it as it did cost a pretty penny. I would take actual pictures of the pin you are getting and a COA from Disney to proove it is real. If this auction were to go well, I would consider putting up the other pins from the lot that I already have normal copies of.

Thank you in advance for your comments and opinions :cheshire

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back