• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any known scrappers for this pin - Aladdin 10th Anniversary 17819 LE 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any known scrappers for this pin - Aladdin 10th Anniversary 17819 LE 100

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I was watching an auction the other day for this pin

pin17819
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=17820&sid=2428.1314790271.v2 Pin 17819: Disney Auctions - Aladdin 10th Anniversary Set (Prince Ali)

I entered a max bid of $20. Sadly it sold for $20.50. I checked my inbox today, and I have a second chance offer on this pin for $20.

Seems too little for a LE100 pin. Does anyone know if there are scrappers of this pin?

Thanks for your help.

Chloe

Chloe, it is not too hard to find doubles of some LE 100 pins, especially if they are not too sought after. I have 2 of [pinpics]33310[/pinpics] and both came brand new on card from the original buyer who got them at release. Maybe that person selling your Aladdin pin purchased it during the initial release.

Yeah, I don't know of any scrappers of that pin, so it's quite possible that the seller stocked up on an extra one back in the day in the hopes it would end up being in higher demand than it is. I hope this works out for you!

Thanks for everyone's replies.

Hi Chloe, I wouldnt worry about scrappers of these, it's just not a popular pin. I picked up the prototypes for $ 9

Wow, really?

How comes it is not sort after even though it is LE 100. I am not sure whether to get it or not - I was hoping to trade it on for another LE100 but I looked at the matches and can only find one and its not an 'essential' pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back