• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any more discussion about the Jumbo Little Mermaid LE200 pin??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any more discussion about the Jumbo Little Mermaid LE200 pin??

mylittletyguy

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.1%
52   1   0
I would love to know if anyone has any info as to if they are still available or not...and what their "status" is. I hate going to the auction site if I don't have to...plus they are a bit pricey for my on there still.

Thought? Projections as to future worth (as in, should I bite the bullet and just get one on the auction site??)

Hey Stacey! :) Im after this one too, but I'm not sure of its status. I saw one on the bay for $90 BIN, which is still expensive, but better than $135 as it was before.

Im not sure about future worth though, but I think it will come down at least a bit more. :dunno:

which pin are we talking about?
This one, right Stacey?

pin96809

Pin 96809: WDI - Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid Marquee Pin

Yeah Maya....that one exactly! I know it retailed for $45, so I guess a BIN for $90 isn't totally crazy, but its still alot of money :( But it it is going to go from that to $200 in a few months then I should save and snag one now.

I don't think it will skyrocket considering it DOESN'T HAVE ARIEL!? Who the heck designed that??

Actually I was thinking the same thing until this past week when we went to the new fantasyland and this marquee designed to look exactly like the HUGE sign out in front of the ride that it's made after. Seriously, the sign was like 2 feet by 3 feet and when I saw it, I was like...OMG! It's the PIN!!! Only HUUUUUUUUGE!

Yes, its a "miniature" of the one on the ride! which is why I love it so much! :)

I can't wait to ride that ride one day! I've always wanted a little mermaid ride at Disney! :D

I don't think it will skyrocket considering it DOESN'T HAVE ARIEL!? Who the heck designed that??

That's what I thought when I saw it. Honestly, it wouldn't be such a crime if it was just the marquee alone, but the marquee has Triton, Flounder, Sebastian, and Ursula in the four corners so that makes it weird that it has all 4 of them EXCEPT Ariel lol That being said, it's still a ridiculously nice pin that I'd want :lol:

It is a gorgeous pin, but I don't think it will go up in price. I think just the opposite. I am not even sure if they are sold out yet.

I think it beautiful and gonna be one of those pins that sneak up on u..
Like the rapunzel locket ( sorry but that thing isnt great).
This pin is big and beautiful...love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back