• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any news on The Little Mermaid? Products,Dolls,Dvd cover, etc???. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, hopefully we'll have a good pic of the box set soon!

Here's a full length shot of Vanessa

9098014267_694fc2bff7.jpg

Source: http://instagram.com/princericharming

I am in love!!! I wish her skirt was a bit bluer. Her hair looks like a nice dark brown color.

I often wish Vanessa wasn't evil. She is my favorite design of all the Disney ladies.

That Vanessa doll is seriously beautiful. If this doll has so much beauty, imagine how wonderful the LE version will be, just amazing.

I noticed in the pictures of the store set up that there seems to be 3 sizes (maybe it is just how the boxes are positioned, but it looks like 3) of Ariel dolls in the pink dress. And a large Ariel (or Vanessa? the hair looks dark , but I think it is more red) doll in white, maybe wedding dress. The largest pink dress doll seems to have the same style box as the wedding doll. The picture quality is not good so it is hard to tell. Perhaps they are singing dolls.

https://twitter.com/EdwinReagan/status/349523526681767937/photo/1

post edited to remove ebay link.

fiendly neighborhood moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure they're all the singing Ariel doll in the pink dress just positioned one behind the other. On the other side of the mannequin in the Ariel costume you can see more clearly that they're positioned that way.

Ooh. I think, even though the pictures are very small...it will be another 17" sized Ariel, this time in a pale bluey green dress (like the little girls costumes in the same picture?) It could also be white but I can't see anything like a veil on her head. I'm going with the idea it is just like the pink dress design but pale green?
In the top picture, on the top shelf, they are definitely two areils on either side of the statue in the same boxes, but different colours

The Ariel collection video from StitchKingdom has been uploaded :)
http://youtu.be/DSULNcKVUk4

It's a shame there no LE Ariel on display... :(

Does anyone know if the new designer collection was there? I guess not if we've seen nothing yet. Disney is really getting ridiculous. Let us see pictures and bring up the hype. Honestly I don't think they care about resellers, they are about selling their stock ASAP.

It looks like they only got things that were mostly being released at Hottopic and Sephora. Some of that will NOT be released at the Disneystore and is already released at the other 2 stores.

Everyone! This Flickr user gave some leak pictures of the little mermaid merchandise !

Last edited by a moderator:
Conspiracy theorist moment: what if...Disney has a hand in the second market? Bum bum BUUUM!

But really, as much as I want to see everything now and hate waiting, it is kind of better for us that they just surprise release things we want. We are addicted enough that we check probably every day. It gives us a bit of an edge.

^__ any help I can get about the products in the video Id appreciate it. Most I have- from hottopic but I love that tank top of her and the purse of the kiss the girl. And the clutch!! Omg. :,( in going to be broke

I don't really collect dolls I'm mostly a pin person but I need I mean NEED that Vanessa doll!!!! She is my absolute all time favorite Disney character ever in the existence if Disney. I already own every pin ever made of her. I want any and all merch I can find of her... Gahhh!

Where art thou Vanessa doll?!?!?

I'm not normally into the animator collection. but this Ariel in the bathtub is super cute kind of tempting to buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back