• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any one have this pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one have this pin?

moo_moo_uk

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I just recived this pin today from america Pin 77986: DSF - Toy Story 3 - Lotso Strawberry Scented

Just wondering id it suppose to have metal in between his legs?? as it dosent look right lol please let me know ASAP :) cheers

Yes, mine has the same thing. Mine came from someone who actually went to the DSF event and picked up pins for me and it is in original packaging.

the pic on pinpics is maybe just concept art. i wish they'd have correct images of all pins. =\

i've sent them pics of a pin for them to update that particular pin's image on pinpics (the email at the bottom of every page), maybe you can send them a pic of how the pin actually looks? that way if someone else has the same issue, they'll know the pin is good =)

oh another question :) is it suppose to smell of strawberrys and if so does yours still smell :) cheers

I just checked - only took mine out of the package once when I got it about a month ago and it smelled then - and yes, there is still a strawberry that's strong enough even I smell it with my cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back